War

You Are My Possession

Admin's note: A short update but I promise the next chapter will be longer than this.


“Hoseok, wake up. It’s already morning,” she said softly, trying to wake up her prince charming from his deep sleep. He let out a whine before turning around and wraps his arms around her waist, trapping her in his arms.

“I don’t want to,” he said. His eyes are still close. She chuckles softly at the sight in front of her. He might appear as a gentleman to other people but he gets so adorable and clingy whenever it comes to her. She is the only person who has seen this side of him and she hopes it stays that way forever.

But, people can only hope, right?

 

“I miss you.” As soon as those words escaped from Wonho’s lips, tears flowed down their cheeks. His tears are full of those unspoken forgiveness that he had been held back for years since the day he left her. He finally feels satisfied letting out those tears and his shoulder feel a bit light.

But, Jungmi didn’t cry because she finally heard what she wants to hear. She cried because she prays that those words won’t come out from his mouth for she knows that it will affect her heart and all those barricades she built will ruin just like that. She doesn’t want him to miss her. She wants him to stay away from her. Even if she still loves him, that doesn’t mean that she wants him back. She is not ready for this.

“Jungmi,” a voice called out for her name, waking both Jungmi and Wonho up from their own little world. She pulls away from Wonho as soon as she felt his grip around her loosen. At that time, Jinyoung appear in front of both of them. He flashes a soft smile at her but it fades the moment he saw Wonho behind you. He chose to ignore the guy and walk straight towards her.

“Hey, are you okay? You’ve been gone for 10 minutes,” he said as both of his hands cupped her face, making her face him. Jinyoung caress her cheeks softly, a soft smile playing against his face. “I was so worried.”

“I’m okay,” Jungmi said. “I just touched up my make-up, that’s all.”

Her words makes Jinyoung chuckles lightly before leaning in to her face, hands still cupping her face. “You’re beautiful even without your make-up, sweetheart.”

She blushes once again at his nickname for her. Jinyoung just keep on staring at her with the same smile on his face. She looks so effortlessly cute. How did she do that? He keeps on asking the same question in his head. All she did was standing in front of him and talks. The way her cheeks turned red whenever he called her with nickname is also cute to him. Gosh, did he fall too hard for her already?

Both of them were interrupted by a voice of someone clearing his throat, making them turn towards the sound. To other people, Wonho might look normal since it’s not clear inside the club. But for Jungmi, she can see the fire burning in his eyes as he stares at the other guy. If looks could kill, Jinyoung would’ve died right now.

Wonho’s eyes move towards her and she turns her head as soon as his eyes fall on her. His eyes soften at the sight of her looking away from him. His heart feels like it’s breaking into pieces. It had been so long since he felt like this since he left her. The sight of her looking away from him hurts him so bad. He knows what he did was unforgivable and he is ready for the consequences. But, it hurts, so much.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Wonho. We didn’t notice you there.” Jinyoung’s words make Wonho turn his eyes to look at the other guy again but now with a smile on his face. “It’s okay. I know how it feels when someone who is so breathtaking stands in front of you. As if it’s only you and her exist in this world.”

Jungmi duck her head slightly at his words, trying so hard to hide her red face. She knows that he actually meant it when he said something like that. He is not the type of person to just give out compliments like “you’re beautiful” or “you’re gorgeous” to any girls. He always prefers to give it to the person he thinks deserve such compliments – her.

Jinyoung on the other hand just let out a soft laugh while nodding his head, agreeing with Wonho’s statement. “Yeah, she is so breathtaking.”

Oh how she wishes she can get out of this situations. You can’t expect her to stay still and doesn’t react to any of their words when both of them keep on throwing sweet compliments towards her. Not to mention that both of them are handsome, young and exactly the type that most women searched for.

Jungmi clears , catching both guys’ attention. “I-I think I want to go back now. I need some rest.” She was about to walk away but Jinyoung held her wrist. She looks at Jinyoung, her expression full of questions on why he held her back.

“Let me send you back home,” he said. Jungmi was about to protest but Jinyoung beat her to it. “It’s not a request, but an order.” He then flashes a smile at her. “Go wait outside. I need to settle some things with your CEO first,” Jinyoung said before winking his eyes at her, once again making Jungmi blush. She doesn’t have any choice but to listen to him and walk out from the club to wait for Jinyoung outside.

Wonho did nothing but his eyes followed you until you were no longer at his sight. He gulps down his saliva. If Jinyoung is not in front of his right now, he would run towards her and bring her somewhere else where he can keep her in his arms.

“It’s her, right?” Jinyoung’s words make Wonho turns to him. His eyebrows frown at the sudden attack.

“What are you talking about,” he asked. Jinyoung scoffs lightly before turning his head to look at Wonho. His face is serious. The smile he had earlier had long gone.

“She was the girl you left few years ago, right?”

Wonho said nothing but he turns his face to look somewhere else. Being Wonho’s best friends has its benefits. One of them is being the place where Wonho let out his stress, happiness, sadness and anger. Just like Jungmi, Jinyoung knows Wonho too well. He won’t give such compliments to any girls. He won’t look at Jinyoung with fire in his eyes if she was nothing to him.

“What about you? You like her, don’t you?” It was Wonho’s turned to attack.

True to his words, Jinyoung likes her, a lot. He probably already falls too hard for her now. Wonho always talk about how amazing his girl and how beautiful she looks especially in the morning with her bed hair. Jinyoung thought that Wonho is just a fool in love. But when he finally met her, he understands how he felt for her.

He can see how amazing she is. How beautiful she looks whenever she works hard. How adorable she is whenever she talks. He witnessed it and totally agreed with Wonho.

People said, when someone is close to us, they tend to take some of our traits. That happened between Jinyoung and Wonho. Just like his best friend, Jinyoung did not go around touching or even hugging a woman who isn’t his. Jinyoung did complimented other women with the word ‘beautiful’ and ‘gorgeous’ but never in his life he used the word ‘breathtaking’ until he met her.

“Wonho,” Jinyoung called, making the other guy turned to look at him. “What if I told you that I want her to be mine?”

Wonho scoffs lightly at his best friend’s question. He already expected something like that will come out from his lips the moment he saw Jinyoung and Jungmi together for the first time. It ache his heart but who can resist such an amazing woman like Jungmi? Certainly not both of them.

“If you think like that then I have no other solution but to declare a war with you since I want her back as my woman.”