the painter girl

the painter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small pink dresses, bare feet and flowers in her hair. Choi Yuna was one of the weirdest people in her area. And thats why everyone made of her, calling her the spring girl. 

The spring girl who would always walk through the halls in school as if she was walking through a spring meadow, with her feet bare like a fairy. But she did not mind, she did not even notice people thought she was weird, because she lived in her own little world, and she was safe.

Yuna loved spring, not because she was named after it, she loved the idea of spring in practicular. Everything coming to life after the cold dead winter, colours coming back from faded shadows, Yuna loved imagining all of that.

Every spring, she would walk along Han river for hours, watching sakura petals falling slowly from the trees. The small fragile petals made her feel like she had a place to belong to.

Ever since she was a kid, she adored flowers and trees for being so effortlessly beautiful and stunning, making people happy with simply existing.

She wanted to be like them too, the flowers that bloomed in spring.

She loved the sweet smell of flowers that surrounded her when she was walking along Han river.

But the flowers were not the only reason for her to spend so much time next to Han river.

The painter however, was a huge reason.

One day when Yuna was walking and thinking about the undying beauty of flowers, she saw someone sitting on a bench, looking at a paper, really focused.

She had a small wrinkle on her forehead for thinking too hard and Yuna thought she was cute.

Every day after that one, she would meet the painter sitting on the exact same bench, sketching and looking really beautiful, just simply like that.

One day when Yuna was on her usual place, she did not see the painter sitting on the bench and sketching, and that was when she realized something was wrong with her, the hot feeling in her chest which felt like a torture when she did not see the painter girl.

She felt a strange need to panic, because she thought she would never see the painter girl again, she thought she found a better place to sketch and she would leave the bench th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter