My answer...?

The other side of "Suga"

The other side of "Suga" {3}
(Short Story: OC/ReaderXSuga)

"YUNHEEEEEEE-AHHHHHH~" Jimin groans across the room.

You had been cleaning his room for about ten minutes now and this little boy will not leave you alone.

"Yah? Yunhee?" Yoongi calls out frustrated.

Neither will he.

You sigh in annoyance.

"Would you two please just shut up?" You groan as you organize the dirty clothing on the floor into a basket.

This obviously only taunted them more. "Yunhee! Come play with me!" Jimin whines as he throws a mini tantrum on his bed, making a mess of his sheets... again.

"No. Come play with me!" Yoongi barks as he sat grumpy on J-Hope's bed. (J-Hope was out in the living room watching tv)

What the hell is up with these two?! Literally, you were just minding your own business, cleaning Jimin's and J-Hopes room, when Mochi boy came in and started teasing and messing with you. Calling you names and poking at your side as well as nagging at you about how "secretive" and "distant" you were the past few days. 

Obviously, you were, how could you not be after what had happened with Yoongi? The whole week since that day has been nothing but you desperately trying to avoid contact with Yoongi. But that epically failed as he would constantly catch you and sneak a hug, a hand, or a sweet talk to you.

He was really serious in the whole "I will make you mine" statement.

And here is now Jimin, this little Park Jimin, trying to break the truth outta you. 

And then we have Yoongi, at perfect timing as always, barging in (jealous) trying to get your attention.

So for the past, fifteen minutes now, these two have been at your neck constantly.

"Yunhee!" They both yell out. You haven't been answering them for a while and you guessed you zoned out as well, so they both took the opportunity to wake you up. 

You flinch at their voices and turn to them with a very very annoyed face.

"What." You answer sternly.

They flinch at your sudden cloud of demise.

"I... uh..." Jimin mumbles.

You stood up straight and placed your hands to your waist.

"What?" You repeat sternly.

The two only stare, shook.

You sigh in frustration and turn back around to your duties.

"If you have nothing to say, don't say anything."

You continue to clean as the two boys pout.

Yoongi, suddenly speaks up and his words knock the air out of you.

"Jimin, what's your relationship with Yunhee?" He asks bluntly.

You stood shocked and worried.

Jimin looked over to him and tilts his head questioningly.

"My what?" He questions.

"What is your relationship with her?" The black haired rapper repeats. His eyes emotionless and cold as ever.

The dongsaeng thinks for a minute.

"Uh... we're just friends." Jimin answers with his usual sweet smile.

"Friends?" Yoongi questions.

You felt a sudden gut feeling that this may not end out well.

"Yoongi? Can you go out and get me the detergent wipes? There's dust on this shelf I need to clean off." You throw and excuse. There was dust on the shelf though.

The boy looks up at you and tilts his head.  "Me?" He points to himself.

You smile and nod. "Yes."

He raises an eyebrow and stayed where he sat. 

"Why can't Jimin do it?" He complains as he lays back lazily onto his friend's bed. Awkwardly, he shifts in the bed and lays still, still looking at you slyly.

Jimin looks over to him and scoffs. "Yah? She asked you."

You sigh and stared at Yoongi sternly. "Yoongi, just please do this one little favor?"

He lays still.

You groan in annoyance and roll your eyes.

"Then... Jimin?" You just really wanted to keep these two apart for now and avoid anymore questions. Remembering what Yoongi had said before that he does what he wants and doesn't hesitate. Even if it means getting jealous of Jimin and announcing his feelings aloud. You weren't ready for any drama right now, so keeping it secret was enough.

Jimin groans and lays still in his bed. "Ah~ I don't wanna!" He pouts with a baby tone.

You stare completely frustrated at their crap.

"Oh my god, people!" You complain as you walk over to the two and smack the living crap out of them.

"MOVE! I need to clean the beds!" You yell at them, giving up on trying to make matters better.

They both wince in pain as you hit them pretty hard.

The two boys slowly move from the beds and you begin fixing the sheets and pillows.

"Yah? Yunhee... that hurt..." Jimin pouts as he rubs his thighs. 

You look up at him and sigh. "You deserve it." You go back to cleaning but is disturbed by a sudden action. He throws himself back on the bed and chuckles slyly.

"Then compensate me!" He gleams.

"What?" You ask unaware of his meaning.

"You can't just hit Park Jimin and get away with it!" He smiles.

This jerk.

You sigh and throw the blanket you had in your hands over him.

"Yes I can." 

But just as you were turning around to face Yoongi on J-Hope's bed, Jimin's hand reaches out to you and pulls you back into the bed with him. 

"Gotcha!" 

You yelp in shock as you fall back into Jimin's arms.

This... did not please Yoongi one bit.

"Ah?! YAH?! Park Jimin?!" You yell as you struggle in his grip. 

"I'm not letting you go!" He giggles as he hugs you tightly in the bed.

You really wanted out of this issue. Fast.
Yoongi wasn't looking so good and if anything, ANYTHING, you would love to avoid any unnecessary drama.

"Jimin! Let me go!" You struggle in his grip once more.

Out of nowhere, Yoongi takes hold of your arms and with all the might he had, pulls you straight out of Jimin's grasp.

"Hyung?" Jimin looks up confused.

Yoongi looked pissed.

You, yourself, was getting a little irritated with all the commotion.

"Aha... yah... Yoongi... it's okay. Let me go." You plead as you shove him away but to only have him grip you tighter.

"Jimin." He calls.

The cute boy looks up at his Hyung and tilts his head.

"Yes, Hyung?"

The room goes silent for a bit until Yoongi opens his mouth once more.

"Yunhee... is mine."

Your eyes shot open wide. So did Jimin's. 

"Huh?" The boy questions, unsure of what his Hyung just said. 

Yoongi holds you tighter and looks at Jimin dead straight in the eyes.

"I like Yunhee...."

Jimin stared shocked.

You couldn't say a word being you were just as shocked as he was. This was your second time hearing it, and it still shook you.

"H-Hyung..." Jimin manages to utter out.

"What's with that so suddenly?" He questions with an awkward chuckle.

Yoongi sighs and shrugs.

"Just because."

This wasn't so good. Sure, yeah, Min Yoongi is crazy for you but, to have him suddenly declare it in front of Jimin so suddenly makes it seem like... he was declaring war.

You quickly regain composure and push away from the dark-haired idol.

"Y-Yoongi..." You stutter.

"Hyung, does Yunhee consent to it?" Jimin suddenly speaks up.

Yoongi looks at you with emotionless eyes.

You look away feeling pressured and confused.

"I don't know." He answers.

"Then... it isn't mutal?" The boy concludes.

You quickly look to Jimin.

"Jimin. Let's drop it. It's my and Yoongi's issue. Don't-"

"Yunhee." He interrupts.

You froze at his sudden burst.

He looks you in the eyes with stern eyes.

"Do... you like Yoongi-Hyung?"

The question hit you.

Do you? Do you really like Yoongi? Do you have feelings for Min Yoongi?
To be honest.... you didn't know. You really didn't know. 

All this time, Yoongi has been pampering you and acting oddly towards you. It was as though he only thought of you. And now that you think of it... you only thought of Yoongi. 

"I..."

The room becomes tense. It was as though the world had froze and only you three existed. 

"Do... I..."

Suddenly, Hoseok's voice breaks the silence.

"Yunhee?! Where is the laundry?!" He yells from out the living room.

That woke you from your thoughts and gave you an opportunity to escape.

Quickly you try to grab the large laundry basket and head out.

But just as you picked up the basket filled with clothing, you weren't paying any attention to your surroundings and the rim hits the side of one of the bookshelves, causing it to tip and fall over, on you.

THUMP! CRASH!

"YUNHEE!" The two boys call out to you and jump up to you in lighting speed.

The sound of hardcover books falling to the floor and CD's and DVD's crashing on top of you sound out your yell.

Immediately, the two boys try pushing off the the large shelf off of you and the rest of the boys come dashing in, worried.

"W-What happened?!" Jin jumps in all confused and concerned.

"T-The bookshelf fell!" Jimin answers as he pushes it up to reveal a very bruised and pained you.

Luckily, nothing hit your head as you covered yourself before it hit you. But your arms were slightly cut and bruised and you think there may be a few on your stomach and face.

Rap Monster quickly jumps in and removes the debris off you with Yoongi.

"Yah! You have to be careful! Look what happened!" He nags as he pushes the stuff away.

"What happened?" J-Hope asks as he walks in.

"I hit the shelf on accident with the basket and it fell. That's all." You answer meekly as you try to get up with Yoongi's help.

"That's all?" Yoongi mocks. "That's all? That wasn't all! You could've hurt yourself badly?!" He yells.

You look away embarrassed and frustrated with yourself.

"I'm fine."

Jungkook and V rush in and stare shocked.

"What the heck?" Jungkook gasps as he sees a bruised up you.

Taehyung runs in worriedly and gently grabs onto you as you stood.

"Yunhee..." he pouts sadly.

"Does it hurt?" He asks as he and Yoongi walk you out to the living room.

Namjoon, Jimin, and J-Hope stayed back to clean the mess. Jungkook went with Jin to get the medical kit. 

You smile weakly and tilt your head embarrassed.

"I-I'm fine. It hurts a little but it's just some small bruises and cuts." Yoongi scoffs at your words.

You look down sadly.

"He's mad." You thought.

They set you on the living room sofa and Taehyung quickly went to get a ice pack. Yoongi stood silently by your side.

You looked down embarrassed and frustrated.

First Yoongi's announcement and now this. What else could go wrong?

Jin and Jungkook returned with the first aid kit and immediately began cleaning and aiding your wounds. At the same time Taehyung returned with an ice pack for the bruises.

It stung a bit when Jin rubbed the ointment in your cuts but it was better than an infection and the warm bandaid cooled it down.

But your mind was stuck on what Jimin asked and how was Yoongi feeling right now.

You looked up to Yoongi who was still by your side, with his irritated expression.

"All done!" Jin brightly gleams as he cleans up the wrappers and trash.

"It wasn't that bad so you will heal fast." He explains with a smile.

"Be careful next time, okay?" He says with a grin and signals the "okay" sign.

You nod and smile lightly.

Jin walks off to put the stuff away. Jungkook and Taehyung talk to you a bit and eventually left to check on the other guys.

You held the ice pack to a large bruise on your right arm sigh.

It was silent for a bit until you couldn't take it anymore and spoke up.

"Yoongi..." you call out.

He doesn't answer.

You wait a bit but he still doesn't reply.

"I'm sorry." Is all you utter.

Suddenly, the dark-haired boy walks up in front of you and kneels down to eye level with you.

You flinch back a little and stare at him questioningly.

"Y-Yoongi-"

"I'm sorry." He abruptly interrupts.

"Huh?"

Suga sighs and looks down.

"I'm sorry for overreacting."

You look at the top of his head as he stared down and thought for a moment.

He was apologizing. Yoongi... is kneeling in front of you apologizing.

Unconsciously, you reach out and pat him on his head.

"It's fine. It's not like you meant to." You assure.

You slightly ruffle his hair and smile.

It was soft. Like a puppy's fur.

Guessing you were rubbing it too long, the idol takes your hand and looks up straight at you.

"Thanks." He reveals an adorable smile and place your hands in his.

This causes you to blush and look away.

"A-ah... y-yeah..." you stupidly stutter.

What now...

You slowly look back at Yoongi who was still continuing to stare at you happily.

You were suddenly entranced by his smile and stared back.

This went in for a while. Gradually, both of your minds wondered off, and Yoongi began to inch closer to you.

Obviously, you were so distracted by his good looks that you didn't even notice the increasingly close distance you two were getting at.

Finally, the boy's face was merely centimeters away form yours. You could feel his warm breaths and smell his sweet aroma.

You stared silently into his eyes as his expression becomes softer. The soft and warm look of a man.

It then hit you. Yoongi being so close to you, so gentle, so sweet, was special. Your heart was beating faster and faster; you could have died right that second.

But a little surprise broke the trance and your train of thought immediately wondered off.

Yoongi's soft and thin lips had touched yours. The warm and soft feeling of Min Yoongi's lips were gently making love to your lips.

He was kissing you.

Out of subconscious reaction, you slowly close your eyes and allow for him to deepen the kiss.

Gradually, he tilts his head and puts more pressure between the two of you.

The lust in you couldn't resist anymore and you kiss back.

The sensational feeling of Suga's lips touching yours was driving you crazy.

It was... so sweet and irresistible.

Suddenly, Suga takes his left hand and cups your face. This causes the pressure between you two to strengthen.

It felt... so good.

It felt like an eternity. The world was gone to you two. Only you, Yoongi, and the kiss was in existence right now.

After a while of your make-out session with Yoongi, he breaks away from you and stares deeply into your eyes.

Both of you were breathing heavily from the long moment of no air and the fact that both of your hearts were having a marathon.

It was a moment of silence and unconscious want for more.

But this was the end... for now.

Yoongi smirks and inches away.

Your subconscious returns and you recap what just happened.

"HOLY CRAP"

You just made-out with MIN FREAKIN YOONGI! SUGA?!

Suddenly, you hear Jimin's voice echo from one of the rooms and your mind returns to you.

Yoongi quickly pulls away and stands up.

Jimin walks in, oblivious of what just happened.

"Yunhee-ah." He calls out as he walks over to you and kneels down.

"You okay?" He asks worriedly.

You nod slowly and look down hopeful he doesn't see your flustered expression.

"Yunhee?" He calls out.

Yoongi just sits casually next to you and puts on his emotionless face.

"She's fine. Just a little shocked."

Jimin sighs. "And whose fault is that?" He bites back.

Yoongi nudges Jimin and scoffs.

"You too."

Jimin groans and stands up.

"I don't care if you like her or not, nor if you date her." Jimin announces.

He looks at Yoongi straight-faced.

"Just don't hurt my friend... okay?" He declares with a smile.

Yoongi laughs and nods.

"Okay."

They both shake hands and laugh off the tenseness.

You too, was happy the issue was dealt with.

Now....

Jimin pinches your cheeks and smiles sweetly at you.

"Take care of Hyung. He can be a handful." 

You look up flustered.

"Ah?! Wait! Jimin, we-"

"I'll go buy some drinks and snacks. Be back!" He suddenly turns away.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Come with me!" He blurts. 

The two run out and follow their Hyung out.

Namjoon walks out confused.

"Where?"

"Shopping." Yoongi answers.

Namjoon nods. "Ah..." he then returns to his room.

It was just you and Yoongi again.

It was silence once more until Yoongi spoke up.

"Hey..."

You look up at slowly turn to him.

"Y-yes?" You answer meekly.

"So I have your answer?"

You suddenly perk up and stare at him bright red.

"Y-y-yah! I-I-"

Suddenly, Yoongi leans over to you and stares.

"What?" He slyly whispers.

Your heart began to beat faster again.

"Y-Yoongi..."

In a split second the boy's lips were connected to yours once more.

It lasted for almost three minutes until he pulls away and smirks.

"Your mine now."

A/N: So that's chapter 3. I'm sorry for the late update, lots of stuff had popped up. But here it is! One more chapter and we are done! I'll end the story at four chapters and have a bonus chapter for a little something "special". The next chapter will be short due to the fact that I wanted to end it here and finish off the happy ending nicely. I hope you liked it and see you in the next chapter! ^^