I'm... Suga's girlfriend!

The other side of "Suga"

The other side of "Suga" {4}
(Short Story: OC/ReaderXSuga)


Yesterday had dragged on and felt tiring.

This WHOLE week was tiring.

First you had Yoongi confess to you out of nowhere, then you had him trying to seduce you all week, then you had to deal with the sudden Jimin and Yoongi conflict, then you get crushed by a shelf, and then you make-out with Min Yoongi to now have it that you are officially his girlfriend.

To make matters crazier, after the kiss, you went to clean Yoongi and Jin's room to cool your head and found out that box you stumbled upon a while back was a box filled with photos of you and the guys.

Your interpretation was right. It was a box of memories for a girl he liked. You!

That night, when you were gonna leave back to your apartment, Yoongi had pulled you aside and told you something.

"Tomorrow, we are picking you up to go to our photo shoot. Get ready."

You are shocked by the sudden proposal.

He merely gave you a smile and a peck. Then left you to your own mind.

Now, here you are, standing in the corner of the dressing room, waiting for the boys.

Turns out the manager Hyung was busy today and couldn't make it to the shoot, so you were chosen as a substitute for the time being.

Silently you stood there awkwardly and hoped the shoot wouldn't last too long.

As you gazed around, your eyes met with Yoongi, who in return gave you a sweet smile and wave.

Shyly, you wave back and blush.

From here on out you really were Min Yoongi's girlfriend. Who'd thought?

The lingering feeling of his kisses still remained and you unconsciously reach for your lips.

Yoongi spots your actions and gives a sly smirk.

Once the makeup Noona's were done, all was left was for the boys to warm up and standby.

You, after your daydream, stood quietly outside the dressing rooms watching the boys.

The shoot was taking forever and you were feeling tired.
Eventually, your feet were giving up on you so so headed back into the dressing room to rest. 

Silently, you sat in the dressing room by yourself and pondered your situation.

"I'm... Yoongi's girlfriend." You whisper.

"Suga's... love- AHHHH" Your face turns red at the thought and you freak out. Ruffling your hair, you sigh in defeat.

This was an unbelievable event. A normal girl working under BigHit is now dating BTS's genius producer/rapper, Min Suga.

This boy has showed you a side he has never showed anyone before and just the thought of what else there is to come churns your brain.

Suddenly, you hear the door click open and in comes walking in the devil himself.

"Ah! Y-Yoongi-ssi!" You gasp as you immediately stand up. 

The rapper idol walks in with swag and smiles happily at you.

This melts your heart and turns you beet red.

"Why so formal? You are my girlfriend." He gleams.

You suddenly get chills down your back. The fact that he himself just called you his girlfriend made you all tingly and shy.

What kind of sorcery is this? Before, everything he said was annoying to you,  now it's just pure bliss.

Suga suddenly pulls you into a hug and snuggles.

"You know, your cute when your shy?"

This obviously makes you blush even more. Not that you weren't red enough!

He slowly pulls away and throws his adorable gummy smile at you.

PANG!

I think I've just been shot!

Your insides melted. 

Why are you so cute?!

"Y-Yoongi... I uh..."

The boy stares at you intently.

"S-Shouldn't you be out there shooting?" You manage to utter.

He sighs and takes your hands in his.

"Its individual shoots right now and I don't shoot till later."

He then grins at you.

"Plus, I miss you." 

Your face becomes hot and you immediately look away.

"I-is t-that so?"

Suddenly someone walks in and you immediately back away from Yoongi.

It was one of the make-up Noona's.

"Oh? Suga-ssi?" She calls out a little shocked.

"Why are you in here?" She asks.

Yoongi was about to turn to you until he noticed, no one there.

"Aish... that girl." He grumbles.

The noona looks at him suspicious.

Yoongi looks around and grins awkwardly.

"Aha! Looking for my phone!" He fibs.

The noona nods and continues on what she needed to do.

Yoongi quickly looks around and spots you hiding in one of the changing rooms.

He slowly walks over. 

He peeks in and sees a red little you.

"Found you."

You look up embarrassed and sigh.

"We shouldn't be caught together alone you know...." you whisper.

Suga sighs and pats you on the head.

"I know. But I can't stand not being with you." He whispers back.

"Suga-ssi? Did you find your phone?" The noona calls out.

Suga turns and replies back.
"Not yet. I think I left it in the changing room."

The noona nods. "Okay. I'll be going out then."

She quickly leaves the room and as the door shuts Yoongi leans in closer to you.

"Hey..." he calls out.

You look up shyly to only be pressed against his lips... once again.

His soft and sweet lips gently kisses yours. His freakin irresistible kisses.

He slowly breaks away and smiles at you.

"I love you...."

Your face turns red again.

He laughs a little and pokes your cheek.

"What? None for me?"

You were getting fed up with his teasing. Hence....

You suddenly pull him in closer and smother him with a kiss.

It held on for a while until you finally let him go and pull away.

"I love you too..."

 

A/N: Hey guys! So this is the last chapter for The other side of "Suga" and I'm glad. Fluff and short stories aren't my thing, but wanted to try it out. It was fun.

As I said in the last chapter, I will have one more "bonus" chapter for this and I hope you all stick till then. It's a nice... spin. Anyways, look forward to it and thanks for reading! >.<~