You make me go crazy

I can't resist, you're just too cute

Journal entry - 1

Hey, im mina. Im in my last year of elementary school and in a few months ill be going into highschool. Most of my friends are going to a different highschool, including chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is the cutest thing ever, like OMG SHE'S SO CUTE. Every day i might die of her cuteness. Shes so smol and i love making fun of her for it. Geez, im the gayest ever. ANYWAYS, i got a little distracted there. Chaeyoung and i arent best friends, but we're pretty close. We suddenly got really close almost two years ago, despite not really talking to eachother. Why didnt i realize how cute she was before, i couldve been her best friend by now, smh =_=. Even though we'll be going to different highschools, i can still walk with her since we live right next to eachother. So ill still be able to see her everyday. I need to somehow get closer to her without somehow putting her off.

Morning

*Beep* *beep* *beep* Exhausted, mina opens her eyes and turns off her alarm. Shes so ready to go back to sleep and skip school but she remembers how much she wants to see chaeyoung-the only reason why she actually goes to school.

"You should feel really special Son Chaeyoung, i go back to that hell hole everyday just to see you", mina sighs, as she talks in her mind.

30 mins later, mina goes outside her apartment and waits for the school bus. The bus arrives and mina sees chaeyoung come out of her apartment lobby. 

"If only my family had chosen the same apartment building as chaeyoung's", she thought.

As usual, they sat beside eachother on the bus.

"Sup mina", she says with her cute voice.

"Mornin baby Chae", i say with a smirk on my face. "I cant resist teasing you", i say in my mind.

"How many times do i have to tell you? I. Am. Not. A. Baby." She says with an angry look on her face.

" But you sure are short tho"

"Im not short" she pouts.

Her reactions as i tease and joke around with her are the cutest ever. Im not mean to her, we just have that kind of relationship where we joke around and hit eachother.

We arrive at school and we slowly make our way off the bus. Shes still sulking about what i said earlier.

"Mina can i hit you?"

"What? Why? Are you still angry?"

"No" she pouts. "I just feel like it"

"Chaengie~ dont be mad" i try to appeal to her with my aegyo.

"Ew gross im going to barf", she says with an annoyed look.

"I tried"

We both get off the bus and head to the playground. We talk outside with the rest of our friends until the bell rings and we go inside for class. I wasnt paying attention during class at all. I was busy thinking about chaeyoung and subtly taking glances towards the girl by hiding behind the one student who was seperating us from sitting beside eachother. Unfortunately our teacher saw me staring at chaeyoung.

"Mina what did you get as an answer?" He asks with an annoyed look.

"Umm....for which question?"

"Maybe if you weren't staring at chaeyoung the whole time you'd know"

I blush instantly and i look and chaeyoung. She was blushing too and had her hands covering her face. For the rest of the class i didnt look at chaeyoung at all, but with my periferals, i could tell she was staring at me. I quickly take a look at her and she looks away in an instant, i swear i saw her ears turn red.

Its now lunch time and we decide to switch seats so we could​ both sit with our friends, jeongyeon and nayeon.

"It was so hard containing my laugh when mr. Hwang caught you staring at chaeyoung." She laughs, with an amused look. 

"Why were you even staring at her in the first place?" Nayeon asks.

"She was so cute i just had to"

Nayeon and jeongyeon look at me with surprised faces while chaeyoung looks away blushing. 

"Oh what did you just say myoui mina??????" I panic in my mind about to die from embarassment.

"Umm i mean....Dont you just have those times when someone is really cute and you cant help but stare?".

*Silence*

OMG WTF MYOUI MINA YOU MADE EVERYTHING TEN TIMES WORSE THAN BEFORE. OMG SHE DEFINITELY KNOWS YOU LIKE HER. I. Am. So. Dead.