Emotions

Aries and Leo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello”

“FINALLY!” Tiffany shouted in the phone so loud that make Jessica rubbed her ears and inwardly sighed. She didn’t want to pick up the latter’s call but it’s been 2 days already she ignored Tiffany and she definitely tired from received countless missed calls and texts from the girl who didn’t want to give up until Jessica give in.

“Jung Jessica!” The girl once again called loudly since the brunette keep mum. It’s not a good idea to talk now for her as she knew both were emotionally unstable in the moment. Fight is common for them but Jessica is aware about the big fight that they’re going to face soon.

“Jessica I’ve been trying to contact you like forever and I swear if you keep silent like this I will never talk to you again!”

“Okay.”

“Excuse me?” Tiffany can feel the numbness spread throughout her body.

“I said okay. Do I have to repeat myself thrice?” Jessica purposely asked with cold voice. People said never make a decision when you’re sad and that’s Tiffany’s situation. In addition, people said never reply when you are angry and that’s Jessica’s.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Tiffany doesn’t care if people are looking at her crying right now. Hell! She’s definitely has lost all of her patience. This is the worst trip for her. What’s the point of going here when your mind are somewhere else? Two days she tried to reach the brunette and clueless with what went wrong.

“What the hell is wrong with me?! What the hell is wrong with you that keep bothering me with your stupid non-stop calls and messages? Don’t you have a better life?! You’re so annoying girl! Just shut up!” Jessica definitely is not in her right mind as her anger and hurt has taken the control.

As if a knife has stabbed her, Tiffany can feel her heart clutched when she heard the brunette. Blur was what she could see because of the welling tears until she can’t see the figure in front of her clearly. What did she do wrong until she was treated like this?

“Pany ahh! What’s wrong?” Taeyeon immediately approached the crying girl after she went out of the toilet. Both are now waiting for the boarding gate to open at the airport to go back to Korea and hearing the blonde’s voice only triggered Jessica’s anger.

“Do you have anything else to say? I still have better things to do than just wasting my time arguing with people like you”

“When I arrive at the dorm later, its better if you stab me with your own hand Jessica and I’m sorry for bothering and wasting your time with a useless person like me who doesn’t have a better life than just thinking about you, about us” Tiffany ended the call and let her phone fall on her lap, ignoring a worried look from the blonde who’s holding her trembling hands right now.

“Pany ahh” Taeyeon pulled Tiffany for embrace when the girl trying to hide her tears by covering her face in her palm and after the call ended, Jessica tugged her hair as she was about to go insane because of her stupid and irrational action. The previous Jessica was totally not her.

“What the hell did I just do?” Jessica breaking into tears again as she can feel her heart break into pieces when she heard Tiffany. Hurting the girl is the last thing she would want in her life to happen and she definitely feels like to kill herself.

“I’m so sorry”

 

---

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were supposed to arrive at the dorm 3 hours ago and Jessica knows that. She already asked the members about their flight schedule and she already estimated the time they should be at the dorm but then Jessica doesn’t know why both of the girls are not arrive yet until she accidentally heard Sooyoung when she walked pass the latter’s room to enter the living room.

 

“You guys not going back today?”

“But why?”

“Yes I’ll inform them”

“Yes I promise I won’t tell her anything.”

“Yes I know Tae. Drive carefully”

“How many times have I answered yes?” She chuckled.

“Alright bye”

 

Silently watch Sooyoung walked out from her room, Jessica crossed her arms and leaning her body at the wall behind her as the taller girl seems unaware about her standing there but not until Jessica surprised her.

“Spill everything Soo.” Sooyoung can feel her heart almost burst as she was startled and the girl caressed her chest.

“Dammit Sica! Are you trying to kill me?!” She threw a glare at the brunette.

With unwavering stare, Jessica walked closer to the taller girl. “I heard you”

“I don’t know what you are talking about” Sooyoung turned around and walk away to the living room to avoid the sighing brunette.

“Where are they Soo, please” She trailed behind the girl.

“I don’t know what you are talking about Sica!”

Taking the latter’s wrist, Jessica turned the girl to face her. “Stephanie Hwang Miyoung and Kim Taeyeon were already in Korea 3 hours ago and they are not going back to the dorm so tell me where they are heading to right now Choi Sooyoung please!”

“I’ve promised Taeyeon Sica!!”

With face down, Jessica let out a sigh. “Am I not part of the family anymore?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter