Blue handkerchief

Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue handkerchief

"One cafe latte please!"
Mari without words automaticly reachs the cup and pours it coffee.Mari is a completely quiet girl,she hardly speak when it's unnecersary.it's the reason why she placed to be barista,not a cashier.her dark long hair pull up to messy bun which make everyone can see her face clearly.
"Jang Mari!"
Mari furrows her eyebrow when she realises if she just shouted her own name.she scans the order and clearly if her name written there.
"That's must be mine"
A guy appears in front of her,mari widden her eyes automaticly.the charming customer is standing right in front of her.mari heart is throbbing crazyly instantly.she carefully handed him his order ; the charming customer gives her weak smile before grab his order.mari's gaze never leave him even he turns around to take a seat.
Mari touch her chest,her heart beat won't calm in short time.she tries to takes a deep breath,she need to calms herself.but abrutly her head feel like someone was hit hard.she stumbles on her feet and takes a step back.she closes her eyes try to presure the pain.
"Mari?hey hey are you okay"
Jongdae who happened comeback from toilet runs toward her.he pokes mari's shoulder,concerns is clearly his only motive.jongdae drags mari to staff room,and lay her on sofa.mari grabs jongdae hand and try to utters something.she doesn't want jongdae worries.mari slowly opens her eyes and give jongdae assuring smile.
"Just Little dizzy,let me rest kay?"
Jongdae frowns,but still he nods and pats mari's head.he tells him if mari needs him,he will be at counter.before he go,he places a glass of water and bread for mari.mari utters thank you to jongdae,and hushes him to back work.


"Are you so in blind?! Watch your step idiot!"
Mari rush out run to where a bickering come from.it's happened cause how klutz dahyun can be.she forget to tie up her shoes which make she fells to floor.she crash to a men well a rich jerk who bring coffee and make it spill to all over his shirt.
Dahyun bows several time but that man never stop yelling at her.
"I want to meet your in manager rightnow!"
Mari approaches them and stop in from that mad guy.she bows before talks to him.
"Sorry sir,it won't happen again."
Mari keep her face calms while she wants to pinchs dahyun how clumsy she is.
"Sorry!? Sorry isn't enough stupid girl i want her-"
That man point his finger to dahyun,who still look freak out.
"To be fired right now"
Mari eyes widden upon heard that,she shook her head.
"But sir-"
Than she felt a warm liquid pour to her body.mari closes her eyes feel anger built up abrutly.she can hears everybody gasp cause scene in front of them.she ball her hand into fists feel anger throbbing in her mind to punch guy in front of her.
"Mari!"
Joonmyun runs toward his employe and stop a ruckus at his cafe.Mari still doesn't dare opens her eyes until she heard joonmyun stern voice to that guy.Mari looks down to her clothes which now turn to brown cause the coffee.Dahyun take a step foward and brings mari to staff room,she must be very upset.
Mari take a shaky breath cause right now she is very mad.dahnyun panics at the moment,it's all her faults.Dahyun brings mari to sit on sofa then she runs to search a new uniform to mari wears.she rush to grabs a towel,she searchs to locker romm but there's none of it.a several knocks stopped dahyun from he activity.dahyun opens the door and to her suprise ahe found a gorgeus man.
"Can i help you?"
Dahyun carefully asks him ; the charming guy shooks his head.instead says words he grabs something from his back pocket.
"Give this to your friend"
Dahyun furrows her eyebrow when a blue handkerchif lay on her palm.dahyun gives questioning gazes toward him ; instead gives dahyun explanation,the guy just shrug and smiles.in just a second tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter