Blue boy

Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue Boy

Mari sighs for nth time when the last customer take out their order without utters any thanks.sometime she wonders where is their manner.she glances to her blue wristwatch which tell her it's still 1.25 pm which she has 3 hours work more before she can go home.it is not mari hates her part time job,she loves it so much.since middle school she wants to be barista cause being barista is something cool.

Someone suddenly pokes her arm,make mari turns head face that person."Mari..can you take my charge? Please i really..".Jongdae frowns and squishs his lower abdomen."Why?"

"Call of nature!!".Mari raises an eyebrow before nods for agreement.jongdae utters a overreacting thanks before dissapeares to staff room.mari chuckles cause her co-worker behaviour,then she walks to cashier place.luckyly the customer not a lot so she still can handle it.
The door bell ring,indicate there's someone enters.there's shouts welcome from her other co-worker.

That person enters the cafe smoothly,he doesn't show any expression but still delicate to take a glance toward him.mari's heart throbbing crazyly and her mind become blank.he approachs where is mari stunned and stop right in front of her.he looks down at his phone for a while.

Mari who still stunned eyed every his single move,till her sanity comeback to her little body.just in a second she snaps to reality and does her dutty as cashier."Welcome to Bluelatte,ca-"
Abrutly he lifts his head,then mari's eyes meet his.his brown orb all mari's breath,2 words can decribe it breath taking.Mari curses herself mentally when the opposite broke their locked.his appearance really distracted mari's mind.her heart seriouslly can stop pounding crazyly.

Is this possible? Jang Mari fall in love at the first sight,but she never believes about it.
That guy furrows his eyebrow and stares at mari for a while before opens his mouth.he says his orders which gladly mari respons it.mari tells him how cost his order then that guy search his wallet from his back pocket.he handed her amount of money,she takes it carelessly.accidentally her finger touch his,eletrically sensation from the skinship makes the girl shivers.she darely lifts her gaze to his,she doesn't suprise when her gaze meet with his.she really wants to cofirms her silly feeling right now.
She always being careless and bold girl,she never scares to look at someone eyes.but this time really different,her heart throbbing crazyly like want to jump from her body.she
breaks the locked eyes she continue her job,she grabs some coin for the change and handed to him.Mari then quickly grabs a cup and sharper,asking his name."On behalf of whom?"
"Jang Mari?"
Mari's hand stop in air when that guy calls her name with husky voice.mari's furrows her eyebrow cause she clearly never tell her name to any random stranger.read her confussion that guy point his finger to her badge.Mari looks down to her badge,which instantly understand from his gestures.

"Just write it jang mari." Mari's heart become pounding crazyly,His voice really like a melted honey for mari.Mari mentally writes if that cute guy in front of her use her name for his order,she definetly won't forget it.mari smiles weakly and writes her name on the cup.
"Please wait"
Mari disappeares from cashier,walks to the counter.when she wants make that guy's order someone stop her move by calling her name.
"Let me handle this"
Dahyun shows up abrutly beside her,is clearly dahyun just want make that cute guy impress.Mari narrows her eyes but then she shrugs and walk off from there.she sit on nearest chair while gives blank stare to in front of her.
Then again her thought snap cause dahyun shouts her name.mari flinchs how shrill dahyun voice,she looks at dahyun who eyeing the cup confusely.
That guy appear in front of dahyun to take his order.Mari now is eyeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter