SEQUEL SNEAK PEEK

Last Hug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST HUG | THE SEQUEL

(Author’s POV)

 

As the security guard opened the front door, Jaehyun and Sicheng came barging into the Nakamoto residence.

“Ahjumma, is hyung upstairs?” Jaehyun asked upon seeing Mrs. Han—the most trusted staff in the household.

“Yes dear, he is upstairs. It’s good the two of you came. He hasn’t been going out of his room since the other day. He refuses to talk to us. We are all getting worried.” Mrs. Han replied.

Sicheng's eyes grew wide upon hearing what the lady had said. “Is auntie and uncle at home? Do you know the reason why he’s like that?” he asked.

“No, my dear. As far as I remember, he went somewhere the other day then he’s been like this ever since he came home. His parents and I have been trying to talk to him but he refuses to open the door and talk us. But at least he eats the food we leave in front of his bedroom door.” Mrs. Han explained. “His parents went to work but they call me every now and then to check on their son.” She added.

Sicheng and Jaehyun exchanged looks.

 Jaehyun sighed. “He hasn’t been answering our calls either and it’s getting us worried because he’d usually answer it immediately or send us a text message. So we came here to check on him.” He explained. “And we’ll do everything we can to talk to him.”

“Thank you so much!” Mrs. Han smiled at them.

The two boys smiled back and bowed their heads before excusing themselves to check on Yuta.

Upon reaching his room, Sicheng knocked on the door and said, “Hyung, it’s us. Jaehyun and I came to check on you.”

But they got no response from Yuta.

“Hyung, please talk to us. At least let us know if you fainted in there or something. We’re all worried about you.” Jaehyun pleaded. “Sicheng and I even cooked bibimbap for you.”

“Hyung, please…we want to help you. You know you can tell us anythi—“ Sicheng wasn’t able to finish his sentence because the door in front of him suddenly cracked open and revealed a lifeless-looking Yuta.

Their eyes widened in shock.

“Hyung—what happened?” Jaehyun asked worriedly while Sicheng stood by his side, secretly panicking.

Yuta’s head remained bowed down as he moved aside to make way for his friends without a word.

Jaehyun and Sicheng entered his room rather cautiously as if the room would break down if one of them would create any noise.

The two stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do first.

Jaehyun cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence. “Hyung, please tell us what happened. We want to help you.” He said.

“We also brought you Bibimbap.” Sicheng said as he handed Yuta the paper bag containing the lunch box.

“Thanks.” Yuta muttered quietly. “And sit down.”

The two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter