Remember

I'm Yours

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I didn't know that you will be a guest too. They didn't tell us." Eunji is still in shocked when they found out that Suho and Kai will be in the show too. She worked with Suho in Saving Santa and they became friends.

"Well, maybe they wanted to surprise you." Suho grin. 

"I was not surprised. I was SHOCKED." Eunji sarcastically replied.

"REALLY? You seem happy seeing me huh?" Kai tried not to laugh seeing this scene but a "PFFT" came out to his mouth.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yeol texted me something, it's funny. Ahm, okay. Let's go." Good thing he's holding his phone. 

It's been a long day. Suho laid his body in his bed. He is happy today. Everytime he has guestings and shows he is happy. He knows that their fans appreciate their hard work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Yahhhhh, Eunji-ya. Keep your chargers inside the cabinet or pouch. I can see them everywhere and I step on it this morning." Sigh. Chorong unnie is starting again. I'm tired from work, Naeun is already asleep. That Suho. What I know about him is he is quiet but he's been teasing me the whole day.


"LALALALALALALALA. OH YEAH. LALALALALALALALA. CHUCHU." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're next Bomi. "BOMI-YAAAAAAAA. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SLEEP, PLEASE LET US SLEEP." Well, Chorong unnie is on her period, that's why.


"Psh. This ajhumma. Should I buy you chicken feet." Chorong immediately run to Bomi shaking her. "REALLY, REALLY?" Bomi replied, "NO". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're dead. I close my eyes while the two are chasing each other until I fall asleep.