Lovely Day

I'm Yours

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH! EUNJI-YAAAA. WAKE UP." Even in my dream, Chorong unnie keeps appearing. I'm still sleepy and I can't even move. Yesterday's practice tortured my body. Aish, that trainor hit me for commiting mistakes during our dance practice.

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I suddenly stand up. It's not a dream, a nightmare. This is no good.

"Unnie, why are you shouting?" While rubbing my eyes.

"It's already 8:00 am and we need to prepare for our comeback. Geez, this kid. They are all waiting in our studio and your still here, IN YOUR BED." Whoaaaaa. I checked my watch, she's right. I immediately stood up leaving Chorong unnie who keeps scolding me from behind.

I just want to have rest. We are busy for our comeback. Practice, guestings, shows, there's no enough sleep. No meats and foods with high calories, I'm not used to it. Aghhhhhhh!

 

 

 

Suho is cooking their breakfast when Kai wokes up. He knows that the members are tired and were not able to eat their meal last night.

"Good morning Hyung." Kai walked straight to get milk from the refrigerator and sat on the chair.

"Hey Kai, you're already awake? Where are the others?" He's putting the eggs in the plate.

He didn't get a response from Kai. He's sipping the milk and can hear him gulping.

"I heard that a new girl group will be having their comeback." They are referring to APink which caught the attention of viewers because of their cute concepts.

"Yeah and their visual will be married to Taemin. They invited you too, right?" Well, Kai is happy having their leader in a show. Taemin is one of their friends and they were invited in WGM.

"Yeah. We will go on the set together tomorrow." They shared the breakfast together while other members are sleeping.