The Game Of Trust

Couple Liars

 

After one hour of being in the detention room…

Krystal’s POV

I tapped my fingers on the table and looked around. Eventually, my eyes landed on Choi Minho. Want to guess what he was doing? No prizes for correct answer but I think everyone knows. Obviously, he is reading a book. Obviously, he is reading a….WHAT!? He is reading Obama’s autobiography!? How boring can this Choi Minho get? Tsk tsk.

“Stop staring at me, .” He muttered.

Oh, so he saw me, or rather, he “felt” me. WOW! I thought he is so focused on the book he wouldn’t notice me staring.

“ I know you are staring because your eyes are big and I can feel your glare, .” He muttered again.

DOES HE READ MINDS OR WHAT!? MY GAWD, THIS IS SCARY.

“Um…um…Choi  Minho, you’re such a nerd. H…how can you read a politician’s autobiography when novels are obviously the nicest thing ever!” I bargained.

“Huh, only people who can’t understand autobiographies read novels. Such a loser.” He looked up from his book and replied.

DAMN! HE’S SAYING I’M A LOSER?

“So what if I can’t understand these kind of stuff, huh? At least I have the looks! When I grow up, I don’t have to study. I’ll just marry someone rich and live life happily ever after!” I shouted, how dare he look down on me!

Minho’s POV

What did I just hear? She’s going to marry someone rich and just live life happily ever after? Doesn’t she know the meaning of love? Like how I love Kwon Yuri and I am willing to pay any price for her? Yet, this little ignorant , cares nothing about it?

“Sure, I’ll be there to witness how happy you’ll be after you marry a rich person without LOVE!” I replied sarcastically.

“Sure, you should! I’ll invite you to my wedding, no doubt!” She exclaimed gleefully.

Stupid ignorant foolish ! I’ll show her what love is! LOVE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER!

I walked towards her, staring at her more intensely with every step. She trembled and backed away step by step until she hit the wall.

I punched the wall and growled, “Listen, . Let’s play a game to let you understand what love is. Its trust.”

“Krystal,” She whispered in fear, “My name is Krystal, and back off!”

“Ok, fine, Krystal. I’ll back off if you play the game!” I calmly told her. I must have scared her so much. Whatever, she’s the one who was ing just now.

She nodded her head, and so, I explained the rules.

“ Each of us must tell lies to each other. If the other party believes the lie, you win. However, in this game, the loser wins.” I explained.

She looks baffled. Is she stupid or what? I explained very clearly about it.

“The loser…wins? Then what’s the point of this game?” She asked.

I took in a deep breath and replied, “Trust. Its about trust.”

 

 

 

 

*the loser is the person who believed the lie
but on the other hand
he is the winner cos he trsuted the other party
and this game is about trust, and
Minho wants to make her trust people because
he believes in trust and love*