Cheater Vs Smartypants

Couple Liars

Krystal's Pov

ttttt!!!!!! Which bell curve shows the correct data analysis? OH YOU CHEMISTRY. I hate you.

Bell Curve A and B looks too close. Is it A, or B? Wait, or is it C? Oh no no no no.

"Grrrrrr," I growled softly. Then I lifted my head and scanned the area in front of me, the teacher was eating cookies, facing her laptop ; the other students were pencilling down their answers in teeny weeny prints that I couldn't even see.

And no, there's no need to look at my left. That dude failed all his tests, no point sneaking a peek. So....Aha! Minho, you're my target.

So, Minho, stay still, and don't move your paper.

Bell Curve B. Was written clearly and big enough for me to see as I strained my neck a little. Okay. Then the next few minutes was spent copying his answers and checking them with mine.

All correct!

Duh. Because I copied his.

"Hmmm, what's the answer?" I muttered. Gosh, I seriously fail. My mind went blank right after the fith question, and I still got...85 more questions to go!? And I'm going to be stuck here for two more hours trying to figure out the answer.

But of course not!

I have brains. Minho, here I come again.

"Ahhh," I breathed, and caught sight of the answer.

"Cis-1,2-ethenediol? If he says so, it must be correct then," I stared doubtfully at the answer, resting my chin on the table.

 

Minho's Pov

.

She thinks that she can get away. Heck no. Ever since I caught her, hah! I gave her all the wrong answers. The worst answers, that even the dumbest kid can even tell that that answer is definitely wrong.

And that believes what I wrote.

I sniggered.

Oh, there she is again, straining her neck.

"," I swiftly turned around and faced her, smirking. Shocked, she jumped in fright and almost fell off her chair, her spectacles dropped to the ground. "Hah, got ya."

 "Wh-what?" She sat up straight in her chair and retorted.

What? You cheater. I'll make sure you get 0.

Deciding that she should get a caning or detention, I put my hands up in the air and waved it around-wait no. I put ONE hand up in the air straight, but the teacher was still nibbling at her cookies.

Oh goddamnit.

"Sheesh," Krystal hissed playfully. "You have no proof."

"Who says I don't? Look at the answers again and only a stupid fool-"

"Mr Choi and Ms Jung, may I know what's going on here?"

Uh-oh, I had forgotten my hand was in the air when I faced her and talked to her. My eyes slowly diverted to the teacher and looked into her deadly eyes.

Who knew a cookie-liking teacher had a cobra-like stare. Hey, there were still crumbs on her blouse!

Loser.

I tapped my pen impatiently, seeing what has she got to say. I made a face behind the teacher's back when she confronted Krystal.

After a few mintues of nagging, she penned a huge red zero on both our papers and sent us to the detention room.

", are you happy now?" I snarled at her face on the way to the room.

 

Krystal's Pov

"No? Stupid," I snapped back, feeling angry.

He folied my ingenious plan! Stupid stupid bastard Choi Minho.

Wouldn't it be great if he got 100, and I got 100, then maybe we can even share our joy or something. Now look, I'm going to get a earful from Umma.

Thanks to you bastard. I stared at him, and noticed he had a few buttons open to show off his muscular chest. Or maybe he was too angry that the buttons just popped open.

And staring too long makes my cheeks burn up.

Krystal, stop staring.

"Erhmm," I cleared me throat.

Don't think about how hot he looked Krystal. Don't think about it.

"I'm going to make you pay ," Minho suddenly hissed menacingly, sending shivers down my spine as we entered the room.