Prologue

The Fifth Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a cold winter night, there was a girl wearing thick clothes as she entered to a shop to buy food.

“Good evening Mr. Lee, do you have ice cream?” asked the girl and Mr. Lee looked at her.

“My, my, Taeyeon. It’s winter…why would a girl like you eat Ice cream? Yes, yes. We have ice cream…” at first she pouted but her eyes sparkle in happiness.

“Yeah!” she quickly ran towards to the place where Mr. Lee pointed at.

While picking, in the corner of her eyes se saw something like a shadow moving but she shrugged it off and continues picking.

“Thank you, Mr. Lee! Have a great night, oh and say hi to Sunny for me! Bye!” shouted Taeyeon as she left the shop running.

Mr. Lee shook his head, “Kids this days” as he checked pay the guy wearing in black.

 

While running, Taeyeon found it odd as she kept returning to the shop, she knew that she knows where her house is but she kept returning to the shop.

For the last time, she gave up and entered the shop again.

“Oh…Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing here? Did you forgot something?” asked Mr. Lee as he wear his jacket and ready to close the shop but Taeyeon just shook her head.

“I think I’m lost…”

“Lost? Stop joking Taeyeon-ah, I know you are not an easy girl to lose your way in this village. This is where you grew up, yes?” says Mr. Lee.

“No, it’s just that, I’ve been running for minutes, but I know that my house is only blocks away from here, and I kept coming back here” says Taeyeon.

“Mhm… That’s odd maybe you’re really lost, come on’ I’ll drive you home” Mr. Lee offered and went inside his car.

 

When they were driving home, Taeyeon felt comfortable as she knew that they were going to the right way, both are chatting and talking about Sunny and how her aegy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter