c for concert

the abc of sekai

concert - noun; a musical performance given in public, typically by several performers or of several separate compositions.

 

“Oh my god,” Kim Jongin’s lips goes wide as he scrolls his Twitter’s account, hand shaking slightly as he looks at Oh Sehun, desperately want the younger one to focus at him.

“What’s wrong?” Oh Sehun mutters softly, eyes focusing on his own mobile device, trying to win this Hearthstone’s match to ensure his win streaks remain alive.

“Super Junior will start their tour this June and the first one is at Seoul! And, we are exactly at Seoul! Sehun! Focus on me, please?” Kim Jongin huffs, placing his brand-new iPhone down beside him and gently shaking his lover’s right arm.

“Love, you know that I am not their fan, right?”

“So? I am!”

“Then, if you want you can just go?” Finally winning the game, Oh Sehun looks up from his game to the face of his sulking boyfriend.

“Never mind.”

Kim Jongin shakes his head slightly, reminding himself that he will not be getting any allowance around that time since he already got one semester’s allowance from his sponsor two months ago. The concert is in June and his next allowance will be given around August so he does not think he will have any spare money to buy the ticket. God knows how expensive the ticket will be since Super Junior is real famous.

“Are you sure? I can lend you some money if you do not have enough.”

Shaking his head slightly, more like to ensure himself that he does not need this instead of declining Oh Sehun’s offer, Kim Jongin smiles a bit.

“It’s okay, maybe next time.”

 

 

Oh Sehun grunts softly when his revision time is being disturbed, a bright white screen blocking his eyes from staring at the Programming’s notes. He need to study hard for this subject since C-language has been such a pain in the for him ever since the start of this semester and Kim Jongin has been acing this subject quite well, he does not want to lose against the love of his life.

“What now, baby?”

“Super Junior wants me to come to their concert!”

Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, Oh Sehun looks at Kim Jongin with such a disbelief expression. There is no way in this world for Super Junior to know who Kim Jongin is. Why does Super Junior even want a Kim Jongin to come to their concert? Why would they ask for his lover’s presence specifically?

“Watch this,” Kim Jongin places his phone in front of his darling, setting the volume lower as he knows how Oh Sehun does not fancy loud noises.

After an approximately two and a half minute, Oh Sehun pushes Kim Jongin’s mobile device forward, biting his lips lightly to prevent himself from emitting any kind of noises that will offend Kim Jongin.

“They said ‘fans’, not Kim Jongin, honey.”

“But, I am their fan!”

 

 

Oh Sehun raises up his hand happily, gladly showing everyone that he is done with his paper. They have English’s test today and he kind of bad in the subject so finishing early is something surprising for himself but well, he knows that he does it well this time.

He thanks the invigilator softly, collecting his stationaries with him as he pushes the chair in, walking out from the hall and smiling a bit when he sees Kim Jongin is already outside.

Oh Sehun jogs lightly, making his way to his boyfriend.

“How was it?”

Kim Jongin looks up from his phone and whimpers a bit at the sight of his boyfriend.

“Do you realize what was question 3 about?”

“Honey, there is ten questions and I am done with that, I do not even care anymore.”

“It mentioned Super Junior!” Kim Jongin shrieks lowly, clearly affected with the question since Super Junior is his favorite and today is the day of the Super Junior’s concert.

“We have to go! We have to go to the concert, Sehun!”

Shaking his head furiously, Oh Sehun flicks his boyfriend’s forehead lightly, a habit that he always does to make sure Kim Jongin stays sane.

“Honey, no. You do not have enough money for this. Come on, let’s go home,” says Oh Sehun, gently taking his boyfriend’s right hand with his left one, intertwining their fingers and gesturing his lover to start walking so they can go home.

“No! I want to go!” Kim Jongin shakes his fingers out from Oh Sehun’s hold, staying still in his position with his lower lip jutting out.

“Jongin, you are sick.”

“I am getting better already,” Kim Jongin nods exasperatedly, taking his lover’s hand and placing it over his forehead, wanting to show that his fever is slightly getting better.

“But, still.”

“Sehun, please. Please, please, please.”

Oh Sehun emits a soft sigh and bobs his head reluctantly.

“Okay, but buy two tickets. I am going with you.”

 Kim Jongin pumps his hands upward, cheerfully giggling as he takes his mobile device, quickly working his way to find two last minute tickets.

 

 

“Do you take your medicine with you?” Oh Sehun asks softly as soon as the get out from the cab, walking to the entrance of the train’s station, walking side by side with his lover.

“Yes! And, I bought the Super Junior’s sweatshirt that I bought last month,” Kim Jongin smiles happily, showing Oh Sehun his SPAO’s backpack as they make their way to the ticketing kiosk.

They both takes their wallet out simultaneously, purchasing two return tickets as they know how long the queue will be at their destination’s station later. Keeping the ticket inside their pockets securely, they quickly make their way to the platform to wait for the train to arrive.

“Be careful,” Oh Sehun mutters softly, knowing how eager can his lover be when they are at the train station since this place is like Kim Jongin’s second home. Kim Jongin has a soft spot for public transport, especially train, fascinatingly watching the movement of the train without any clear reason.

“I will. Besides, you are always here to take care of me, right?” says Kim Jongin, tilting his head sideways as he waits for the love of his life to answer.

“Always.”

 

 

“Jongin, are you done?”

Oh Sehun shouts, fixing his jeans as he waits for his boyfriend to change his attire to Super Junior’s sweatshirt. He smiles when he hears a squeaking sound coming from the door, turning his body a bit to witness his lover’s cuteness as he walks out from the cubicle and happily placing his backpack at the sink’s counter.

“I am so ready!”

Grinning to his own reflection while he fixes his hair, Kim Jongin gently places his beanie on top of his head. After a quick wash up, they both walk out from the public restroom to make their way to venue’s entrance, queueing with the rest of the fans to get inside the stadium.

“I am sorry for bringing you with me,” Kim Jongin says softly while looking at Oh Sehun with an apologetic expression.

“It’s okay, I don’t want you to go alone,” Oh Sehun grins, asking his lover to take their tickets out immediately as the queue is slowly getting shorter with people going out from the line and entering the venue.

“You are the best.”

“I know, baby, I know.”

 

 

Kim Jongin leads the way as both lovebirds try to find their seats, occasionally glancing at their tickets and the seats to find their own specific seats. He heaves a low sigh when he finally sees it, gesturing Oh Sehun to quickly walks with him as he wants to seat down fast.

“You okay?” Oh Sehun concern asks, noticing how his lover’s face has become a little bit pale due to his fever.

“I am, don’t worry,” Kim Jongin’s lips curl upward, signaling that he is all good for the concert.

Taking out his medicines and a bottle of mineral water, he takes a quick sip of the drink before eating the bitter cure to his fever unwillingly. He keeps both things back inside his back pack, placing the said item on his lap securely before taking out his trusted mobile device, an iPhone’s cable and a power bank.

“Can you help me?” Kim Jongin nudges his lover’s side gently.

“Yes?”

“Can you help me record them during Sorry Sorry?”

“Why?”

“I am afraid I will be a crying mess at that time.”

Oh Sehun holds his breath, not wanting to let out a loud laugh that will make Kim Jongin thinks that his lover is mocking him. Therefore, Oh Sehun settles with a curt nod, taking out with his phone that has a matching casing with Kim Jongin.

“Thank you,” Kim Jongin smiles happily, turning his body fully to the direction of the stage to focus on whatever that is happening on the said place.

Tapping his password easily to unlock his lock screen, Oh Sehun raises his phone and quietly capture his darling’s face, cooing quietly to the handsome face of Kim Jongin.

 

 

Kim Jongin is not kidding when he said that he will be in a crying mess when Sorry Sorry comes out. He holds the banner shakily, singing along with his favorite group as they sing their famous song energetically with a sharp dance move. Hearing this song live and watching them dance has always been his bucket list and the feeling of finally being able to cross those two out from the list is phenomenal.

Beside him, Oh Sehun sits comfortably, recording the smooth movements and powerful voices of Super Junior but he knows, no matter how loud Super Junior sings, the sound of Kim Jongin’s hoarse voice and tears are also recorded in the same video.

 

- - - - - - - -

Author's note: Oh my god, guys. I am so sorry if my writing style onfuses you - ; _ ; I haven't write fanfic in such a long time so please bear with me, okay? I will get myself together in the next few chapters, lol. Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. If you have any idea for the next words and all, feel free to comment down below and write in my wall. Till I write again, see ya. <33 Have a nice day, folks!