MSK: Jung Yerin (2Jung)

Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin's POV

A pretty girl named Jung Eunbi can't leave my mind since the first time I've saw her. I kinda felt offended cause she doesn't know who I am but at least, she's not aware of my playgirl status in this school. She's so pretty that's why I really want to play a game with her.

"Eunha unnie is my bestfriend, Yerin unnie. I'm so glad that you seem imterested to her." Sinb said while we're on our break in our dance practice. "If you like my Eunha unnie,then we should be close friends from now on, Jung Yerin."

I just smirked at Sinb who's acting as my close friend already. What a coincidence that she's the bestfriend of the girl who can't leave my mind since the past few days.

"Why you seem interested with Sinb's friend? Don't tell me you want to play a game with that girl?" Umji asked after Sinb left to talk with the other members of the school dance club we're all in.

I just smiled at Umji. She's my bestfriend so I wouldn't be surprised if she knew already my plan for that pretty girl.

"When will you change, Yerin unnie? Stop playing with other people's heart." Umji said making me smile. She's such a good girl.

"I can't help it, Umji. Maybe I will finally stop being a playgirl if I will found a girl who's perfect like Sowon unnie." I said smiling teasingly at Umji who blushed. I know she has a crush on my elder sister.

Umji pouts then sighed. "I guess you will forever stay as a playgirl then." I looked at Umji confused. "No one will be perfect like Sowon unnie, right?"

I chuckled then pinched Umji's chubby cheeks. My future sister-in-law is so cute. But my mind remembered Jung Eunbi again making me smile. I really want to play a game with that girl.

--------------------------

"How's your day in school, baby?"

I whined when Sowon unnie called me baby. I'm not a baby anymore cause I'm now a hot and gorgeous lady like her. That's the reason why a lot of girls fell in love with me.

"Stop treating me like a baby, Sowon unnie. I am now as hot and gorgeous like you, right?" I said with a pout while I'm massaging Sowon unnie's back.

We just finished eating our dinner and we're now watching TV in the living room. Sowon unnie is my older sister and my guardian since our parents died last three years ago. I felt complete despite losing our parents cause Sowon unnie never lacks in giving me tender love and care.

"Fine. But you shouldn't use your charm to play with other girls's hearts." Sowon unnie said with her motherly tone. She knows about my playgirl status in the school and she's not happy about it.

I smiled bitterly and just continued massaging Sowon unnie's back. I don't want to disappoint her but I don't believe in true love anymore because of our parents. My father has an affair with another girl and my mom found out about. They always fight about it but what's worse is when they did it inside the car while they're on the way home. That's the reason why they died in a car accident.

I heard Sowon unnie sighed then turn around to look me in the eye. "I hope you will find your own true love, Yerin. You deserve a happy lovestory. Stop thinking that love is always cruel and tragic just because of what happened to our parents, Yerin."

I smiled bitterly then nodded at Sowon unnie. "I know that, Sowon unnie. From now on, I'll start praying to find a girl as perfect like you, Sowon unnie."

Sowon unnie shook her head then smiled. "Don't use my perfection as an excuse, playgirl. I am just worried for you esp when I accidentally eavesdrop the talk of the three customers in the coffee shop last time. One of them wants to make a player cry her a river. I remembered you cause you're a player."

"You don't have to worry, Sowon unnie. Nothing bad will happen to me, okay?" I said then eyesmiled to Sowon unnie to lessen her worry.

"I hope so. I'm just scared thinking that you will meet your own karma soon." Sowon unnie said worriedly. "I hope you will finally found someone who can save your heart in your fears in love."

I just smiled at Sowon unnie. I know she's just worried for me but she doesn't have to. I am the great Jung Yerin, my heart is too precious so I won't fall in love with anyone else. My heart won't experience a broken heart if I will just stay out of love.

----------------------

"She's now your girfriend?" Umji asked surprised. She can't believe that Jung Eunbi or Eunha is my girlfriend now.

I smiled then nodded. "Yes, Umji. Eunha is my girlfriend now. She didn't even ask me to court her. She's such an easy girl."

"Well, I almost forgot that you're the greatest player of our school. Anyway, I hope she can change you. She looks nice and innocent." Umji said then continued reading a book.

We're inside my bedroom cause we're doing a duo project in our Science class. Umji's words somehow touches my heart. Eunha is really innocent, sweet and nice but...I'm not yet sure if she's the right one for me. I can't promise yet that I won't break her heart in the end.

We heard a knock on the door and I chuckled when Umji excitedly opened the door. She get the food tray on Sowon unnie's hands then placed it on my coffee table.

"Thanks, Umji." Sowon unnie said then smiled at Umji. I don't know if she noticed the blushed on my bestfriend's face. "Eat your snacks, kids. An empty stomach will make your brains empty too."

Sowon unnie joked. She's unaware that Umji felt sad after she called us 'kids'. I chuckled internally then thanked Sowon unnie who left after giving both Umji and I a warm smile.

"Kids. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter