She's A Flirt (SinRin)

Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: She's A Flirt

Pairing: Sinb and Yerin (SinRin)

___________

Fanservice is part of being an Idol. It's important to show that the members of the group are doing well with each others, and of course, to feed something to the gay fans. Sinb doesn't hate it. She loves it. She loves having sweet interactions with her members. She doesn't even care in what other people will say about her real uality as long as fans will be happy.

But...

Sinb hates it whenever Yerin is doing fanservice in the most gayest way. She hates it whenever Yerin is being so touchy, clingy and flirty with her members, wait, not just with her members but with other girl groups too.

And most of all, Sinb hates it whenever Yerin looks proud being called as ert and gay. Seriously?

"What's wrong, Sinb?"

Sinb looked on the mirror then saw Yerin standing behind her. "Why did you follow me?"

"I'm worried. You just went out of our waiting room while Yuju and I are playing in front of you."

'Playing? More like flirting to me.' Sinb said mentally.

"I just really need to pee. Do you want me to hold it in for the two of you?" She asked sarcastically. She felt pissed because there's no fans nor camera inside their waiting room for Yerin and Yuju to act like they are doing their usual flirty fanservice.

'I hate YeJu.'

"Are you jealous?"

Sinb glared at Yerin's reflection. "Why would I?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter