MSK: Why Am I Feeling This Way? Part 2 (2Jung)

Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha's POV

My girlfriend act with Jung Yerin finally started. Some of the students inside the felt jealous whenever they saw me acting flirty with Yerin unnie. While others are feeling sorry for me cause they're thinking that I'm the latest victim of the school's play girl. They have no idea that I will be the one who will make the great Jung Yerin cry in the end.

I know that our relationship will only last for two weeks because that's the player's limit in all of her relationship. That's why even though I hate that player, I keep on having dates with her but I'm still keeping my guards up always. I also keep on asking for some gifts and money or any material things from Yerin unnie to make her pissed and make fun of her. I thought she will get mad at me but she never complained and just keep in giving me anything I've asked fron her. Sinb and Yuju even told me that they saw Yerib unnie working now as a part timer in a convenience store. I was surprised cause Yerin unnie told them that she looked for a job so that she can sustain all of the things I ask from her. I don't know if she's telling the truth besides, I won't believe a playgirl and liar like her.

Maybe she looked for a job not only for me but to also sustain the material needs of her others girlfriends. But I will be honest that there are times that I'm feeling guilty for doing this kind of plan against Yerin unnie but I won't quit in this game. Not until Jung Yerin cry in front of me and apologized for what she did to Sana unnie.

----------------------------

"Yerin unnie? What are ypu doing here?" I asked when Yerin unnie came in the cinema area of the mall I'm currently at with my friends Yuju and Sinb.

My friends and I are having our best friend's night out tonight, we want to watch a movie when an idea came into my mind. I texted Yerin unnie to come and watch a movie with me, I know that she's currently working on the convenience store tonight so I just want to make fun of her. She felt sad and guilty that she couldn't be with me tonight but promised me that she will do her best to beg on her boss to let her finished her shift earlier tonight. I don't care if she can be with tonight because I just called her to and test her reaction. I am already enjoying my hang out with my friends when Yerin unnie phone called me telling me that she's now on her way to the mall I'm currently at with my friends. I felt disappointed and frustrated that she came tonight because I don't want to be with her.

"Yerin unnie, I thought you have a work tonight. Why are you here right now?" I asked Yerin unnie with a frown. She just smiled and was about to hug me but I avoided her widely open arms. "Are you lying to me? Do you really have a job or not?"

"Eunha, I'm not lying to you. I really had a job, your friends Sinb and Yuju can prove that to you. I really have a work tonight but after you called me on the phone asking me to be with you tonight, I tried my best to convince my boss to let me out earlier tonight. It's not easy though, good thing my friend Umji helped me convince my boss who's also her uncle that's why I'm here now. I don't want to make you sad that's why I did everything I can to be with you tonight. I am willing to do everything just for you, Eunha-ya." Yerin unnie said sweetly while caressing my right cheek.

I take a look at Sinb and Yuju who's standing a few steps away from Yerin unnie and I. They looked surprised too that Yerin unnie is here with us tonight.

"Excuse me for a while, Yerin unnie. I'll just talk with my friends." I said coldly then went closer to Sinb and Yuju. "Are you sure Yerin unnie has a job? Why is she here right now? What if she's just fooling all of us? Why is she here with us tonight?" I asked Sinb and Yuju with a glare. I just used a soft voice so that Yerin unni can't eavesdropped in our conversation even though I feel so frustrated right now.

"We are sure about that, Eunha unnie. Yuju-baby and I really saw her working as a cashier in a convenience store owned by the uncle of her bestfriend Umji who's also my classmate. Even in our school, everyone already knows about her part time job." Sinb said seriously while Yuju nodded. I know my friends will never lie to me but I can't stop suspecting that Yerin unnie is just lying about her part time job.

"Then tell me why Yerin is here with us tonight? I'm pretty sure she's lying to all of us." I said feeling annoyed and frustrated. I don't know if I am the only one acting between Yerin unnie and I.

"Calm down, Eunha. Just be happy that Yerin unnie did something just to be with you tonight. Let's just watch the movie altogether. Let's have double dates, guys." Yuju said with a smile then Sinb grinned while nodding.

"No. That's a big NO, Yuju." I said coldly making Yuju and Sinb looked at me shocked. I turned my back on them then walked back to Yerin unnie who greeted me with a smile.

"What movie do you want to watch, Eunha-ya? I'll go buy tickets now." Yerin unnie said with a big smile on her face. I can't help but sigh cause I feel so frustrated right now. Yerin unnie looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong? Are you okay, my princess?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter