Chapter 32 - Old Times

My Secret Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It did not take the girls to reach the place they are.

Jihyun look around the place they are and look at her stepsister curiously.

J: Is this really the place, unnie? The school auditorium. (I’ve changed the ballroom to auditorium, so don’t be confused)

Sunhee and Hena looked at each other before chuckling.

S:It is Jihyun. The boys approached us for the first time on that day.

H: Indeed. It was surprising for me to have someone to ask me for a dance. Especially from my brother's best friend. And also this is where the cinderella story starts.

Hena gives Sunhee a teasing look as Sunhee’s bracelet was the reason Myungsoo was able to find her.

Sunhee smiled and nod.

?: It was indeed a love story.

??: Was it that shocking to you, babe?

Voices were heard which made the girls tense and their hands on their weapons.

?:Wow, calm down girls. It’s just us.

The boyfriends walk out from the dark.

The girls relaxed when they saw them, but they still have their hand on their weapon.

Jung: No need for weapons. The test are over. We are not going to fight with you.

Sungjung said which made the girls relaxed totally and the boys walk to their girlfriends.

The girls immediately lean onto the boys when they had the girls in their arms.

L: Tired?

Myungsoo asked while patting Sunhee’s hair.

The girls nodded without answering.

Yeol: You guys can rest for now. But you still have somethings to do.

The girls quickly look up in shock.

Yeol: Relax its nothing mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter