Chapter 3 - Make Over

My Secret Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Next Morning Sunhee woke up early and got everything done before heading out . She walked to the said place that Jihyun wanted them to meet.   It did not take her long to reach the mall. She took out her phone and text Jihyun .   To:Jihyunnie  Jihyun ah where you.I've already at the entrance  To:Sunhee Unnie  I'm almost there.I can see you already.   Soon Sunhee heard someone calling her  She look behind, shock to see who was with her  S:Wait...What is she doing here? "Yah! Can't I be here"  J:Calm down unnie.I was the one that invited her.It would be better to shop with your bestfriend isn't it.  Sunhee sighed and nodded  S:Fine.Who call you to be my bestfriend Kim Hena  Hena rolled her eye playfully with a smirk H:You should be happy that I'm here  Hena said which made Sunhee and Jihyun chuckle J:Alright, let's see what to do with you two nerds  Sunhee and Hena glared at Jihyun when she mention the word nerd  J:What, I was just kidding  Jihyun shrug her shoulder and chuckle softly J:Since you wouldn't need contact lens since you could see clearly without glasses anyway  She continue thinking with her finger tapping her chin J:Let's start with your hair then~ She then start leading the girls to a salon  "Oh.Its you Jihyun.So what can I do for you today"A male worker greet Jihyun  J:Hey there Key oppa.You won't be doing me today.Its this two that you will be working on.This is Sunhee my stepsister and her bestie Hena.  Key:Oh Nice to meet you.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter