Chapter 21 - Tell Us What?

My Secret Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed since that day and Sunhee has been missing class

The gang were getting more worried of the girl

All she does is shut herself in her room all day.

She doesn’t eat or even speak to anyone.

All she does is stares out of the window.

They tried a lot of ways to get her mind off the incident.

But she wouldn’t even give any reaction to her friends or her siblings.

Despite being away from his friends, Sunggyu has been telling Myungsoo about Sunhee.

Myungsoo was worried about the girl and has always blame himself for all the pain she was feeling.

All he could do was stare at the empty seat next to him in pain.

He wanted to see Sunhee from time to time but Jiyeon has been following him around.

Making him hard to even step away.

Infinite and the girls would glare at the couple whenever they are around.

But Myungsoo knew he deserved their glares and words.

Sunggyu being the only one that knows about Myungsoo and Solar had made him feel hurt for the younger.

Finally, he could no longer stand the suffering the youngers has to take.

He call Ryeowook out to meet at the rooftop.

Ryeo: Did something happened, Sunggyu? Why did you call me out of sudden?

Gyu: Hyung, should we really be keeping it from the kids? Myungsoo has been putting himself in blame all this time. Sunhee is hurting so much too.

Sunggyu said with his fist clench

Ryeowook could only sigh at his words before walking to the railings.

Ryeo: I know how you feel Sunggyu ah. I’ve seen Sunhee’s condition. She would collapse soon. But we will have to wait. It is still dangerous to tell the kids about it. Especially with the girls life on the line.

Gyu: Then what should we do hyung. We can’t just let them be. It will kill them sooner or later. Telling the kids might make things easier.

“Tell us what?” A voice said from the door.

Standing were the members of Infinite.

Woo: Tell us what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter