CHAPTER 25

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 25

 

“Where’s everybody?..” ask Kris as he get in the mansion. It was so silent, and feel unusual.

“They’re inside, come in first..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“Baek, is there’s something happen?..” ask Suho as he try to look at the younger who seems to avoid his eyes.

“Nothing..” answer Baekhyun.

“You’re not ok, tell me..” urge Suho again.

“Honey, you gonna be late to the hospital.. palli get going..” said Kris as he push his wife to the car.

“I’ll talk to him..” add Kris.

“No, don’t ask him.. ask Chanyeol, or Kai.. ok?..” said Suho.

“Arasso.. palli..” said Kris.

“I’ll going, bye honey.. take care of them ok? and don’t stay too late..” said Suho as he kiss his daughter and son.

“Alright..” said Kris.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So that’s the problem.. you both are always causing problem, aish! Serve you right, just sleep at the living room..” said Kris to the both of the young man infront of him. He knows the problem when he notice that the two man were both sleeping at the living room.

“Hyung.. you’re so mean..” said Kai.

“Cant you help us?..” ask Chanyeol hoping that the taller man will help solving their problem.

“Appa?..” call Chanhyun as he see his appa at the living room.

“Chanhyun-ah, wae? Why you didn’t sleep?..” ask Chanyeol in surprised.

“I wanna drink..” said Chanhyun as he approach his appa.

“Come..” said Chanyeol as he take his son’s hand and went to the kitchen.

“Appa, what are you playing with Uncle Kai and Uncle Kris?..” ask Chanhyun as he see his appa pouring the milk into a mug.

“What?..” ask Chanyeol.

“I wanna play too..” shriek Chanhyun as he suddenly happy.

“What do you want to play Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Chanyeol as he put the milk into the microwave to warm it up.

“The game you play with Uncle Kai and Uncle Kris.. I want to join too!..” said Chanhyun as he look delightly at his appa.

“I didn’t play anything..” said Chanyeol.

“But, why are you didn’t sleep?..” ask Chanhyun again.

“Just.. I cant sleep..” said Chanyeol as he situated his son to sit on his high chair.

“Then I will accompany appa too..” said Chanhyun.

“No, no need.. you kids need to sleep early..” said Chanyeol as he take out the milk and pour it in Chanhyun’s cup.

“But.. appa, I’m not a kids anymore..” pout Chanhyun as he cross his hands over his chest.

“You are Chanhyun, believe it or not.. your’re 3, and you’re still a kid ok? Now, finish your milk..” said Chanyeol as he pinch his son’s cheek lightly.

Chanhyun remain silent and suddenly he broke into crying sadly. Kris and Kai who sitting at the living room quickly went to the kitchen as they heard the crying Chanhyun.

“Wae? Chanyeol-ah? What happen?..” ask Kris as he look at the crying boy and the flustered Chanyeol.

“I don’t know.. he suddenly starts to cry..” said Chanyeol as he quickly hold his son up before he start to wail loudly.

“Did the milk too hot?..” ask Kai as he inspect the milk. But the milk just warm, as he take a little sip to taste it.

“Sshh.. Chanhyun-ah, stop crying.. you’ll wake omma up, shhh.. wae? Wae? Why you’re crying? Tell appa hurmm?..” ask Chanyeol as he rub the little boy’s back.

Chanhyun cry suddenly stop as he look at his appa.

“Appa..” call Chanhyun as his hand rub his eyes cutely.

“Wae?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Appa, do.. do you love me?..” ask Chanhyun suddenly.

“Yes, of course I love you Chanhyun-ah..” answer Chanyeol immediately. Kris and Kai just watch them intensely. Just, what is wrong that this little kid is doing?

“Are you sure? Tell me how much you love me..” said Chanhyun again.

“This much? As much as the ocean you saw at the beach..”

“Ok..” answer Chanhyun as he kiss his appa.

Chanyeol look at the other appa who still look at him weirdly.

“Can you sleep with me tonight?..” ask Chanhyun cutely.

“Yes, of course I can honey.. but I still have something to discuss with Uncle Kai and Uncle Kris, will you wait for me?..” ask Chanyeol as he wipe his son’s tears.

Chanhyun nodded back at his appa.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Just prepare something for them, like a cute, y or romantic surprise, you know everyone like surprise, simple like that..” said Kris as he throw out his idea.

“You sure?..” ask Kai as he look unsure at the tall man infront of him.

“Of course.. that’s the only way to get back their heart, it all based on my acting career, in all my movie..” said Kris confidently.

Chanyeol let out a deep sigh as he thinking hard on how to make a surprise to Baekhyun.

“Don’t think too hard Yeol, you know what?.. in case of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, they are always get pleased even with a small but meaningful surpise, they just simply get touch with just a simple gesture only..” said Kris getting some hint to the two man with totally clueless idea.

“Get it? I’m going in.. and Chanyeol, palli go in already, your son already sleep on the couch, it’s late now..” said Kris as he pointed at Chanhyun who sound asleep at the couch beside his appa.

“Ah.. de..” nodded Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

*********************************************************

Ps : I’m sorry if this was a short update, I’m somehow busy today. Mianei.. keep anticipating for the next update of what Chanyeol and Kai thinking about doing the surprise for their sulking wife. See u at the next update..