CHAPTER 13

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 13

 

Chanyeol rubs his son back to ease him down. He then follow the other to come in to the lodge back. He put Chanhyun beside Soeon who also taking a nap in the bedroom.

“Kris hyung bought a box full of firework.. lets play it tonight..” said Kai as the husband all gather at the living room discussing.

“Woah, where you get it hyung?..” ask Chanyeol.

“It’s from my friend, I buy it from him..” answer Kris.

“Ok then.. firework party tonight..” said Chanyeol smiling widely.

_________________________________________________________________________

At night, they all gather at the beach to play firework. All the kids was excited to play with the firework except for the little Chanhyun. He was a bit scared seeing the firework, so he just sitting with his mom watching the other playing the firework.

“You wanna play with them Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun as he see his son just sitting silently beside him.

“Aniyaa..” whine Chanhyun as he shaking his head.

“Wae? Are you scared?..” ask Baekhyun again fixing his son sweater.

“Urmm..” nodded Chanhyun.

“Oh come on baby.. it’s not that scary, look at appa.. doesn’t it feel exciting? You want to play with appa?..” ask Baekhyun again looking at his son.

“Andwae.. I want to sit with omma..” said Chanhyun as he hug his omma’s hand.

“Arasso, arasso.. you want to accompany me, you’re so nice Chanhyun-ah, give me a kiss..” said Baekhyun.

Chanhyun lean in and kiss his omma. After a while, Chanyeol went to his wife and his son.

“Chanhyun-ah, you want to try the firework?..” ask Chanyeol as he hold the firework in his hand.

“Andwae..” said Chanhyun as he shaking his head cutely.

“Appa play with you, come.. it’s ok, appa hold it for you, come here..” said Chanyeol again.

“Go, play with appa.. it’s ok baby..” said Baekhyun to encourage his son.

Chanhyun hesitate for a while, and then he approach his appa. Chanyeol pick up his son, hold him up while his other hand holding the firework. He then lit up the firework. Chanhyun was hugging him tightly, a bit scared to see the firework so near with him.

“Appaaa..” whine Chanhyun almost cry.

“It’s ok, it’s ok baby.. look, appa hold it, appa hold it.. it’s ok..” said Chanyeol softly as he show his son the firework.

“He’s scared Chanyeol-ah..” said Suho looking at the fear-looking boy in Chanyeol’s arm.

“Appa, let go.. appaa.. let go..” whine Chanhyun.

“Let go what? This? You want appa to let go of this firework?..” ask Chanyeol as he show his son the firework.

“Let go.. appa..” whine Chanhyun again.

“Wae? It’s exciting.. look, it’s beautiful..” said Chanyeol again as he waved the firework in round motion.

“Andwae.. appaa…” Chanhyun suddenly burst out crying. Chanyeol was shock to see his son suddenly crying, he immediately throw the firework and hug his son tightly.

“Appa throw it.. appa throw it.. look, it wasn’t in my hand.. look, it’s ok baby.. it’s ok..” said Chanyeol calming his son.

Chanhyun looking at his appa’s hand, there was no firework again.

“Appa.. don’t touch it..” said Chanhyun looking at his appa.

“Touch what? The firework?..” ask Chanyeol as he bring his son to where Baekhyun was sit.

Chanhyun nodded as he hop off from his dad and went to his omma.

“Arasso, arasso.. I won’t touch it, ok?..” said Chanyeol smiling as he pinch his son’s cheek.

“Appa, here..” said Chanhyun as he point to the place beside Baekhyun.

“He want you to sit beside me Yeol..” said Baekhyun interpret what his son said to his husband.

“But I’m already sitting beside you..” inform Chanyeol. It was true, he already sitting beside his wife.

“Not that side, this side.. he want you to sit here” said Baekhyun again.

Chanyeol just sigh but he move to sit at the other side beside his wife. Chanyun then climb at his appa and sit on his appa’s lap.

“Hahahahaha.. he want you to sit here, because it’s easier for him to climb up to sit on your laps, you’re funny Chanhyun-ah..” laugh Baekhyun as he kiss his son lovely.

“Ooh.. you’re so genius Chanhyun-ah, you play with me huh?.. let me kiss you, here.. and here, huargh! I wanna eat your stomach, yum.. yum.. your legs.. urmm, delicious.. what else?..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his son on his cheek and his stomach. He then playfully tickle his son while showering him with a kiss.

Chanhyun giggle around and his laughter can be heard loudly along the beach. Baekhyun laugh along with them, indeed it was such a happy day that night.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Are you tired?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband getting ready to go to bed. Chanhyun was already sleeping beside his appa. 

“I should be the one to ask you that question.. you ok today?..” ask Chanyeol back as he yawn sleepily.

“I’m fine..” answer Baekhyun as he take the novel to read it.

“You’re not sleeping?..” ask Chanyeol curious as he see his wife start to read the novel.

“I can’t sleep, besides the twins keep moving.. they’re excited I think, just go to sleep first Yeol.. I’m gonna read this for a while..” said Baekhyun smiling at his husband.

“You’re sure?.. I can accompany you..” said Chanyeol as he yawn again.

“In that condition? No, it’s ok.. just go to sleep, we’ll be fine.. go sleep..” said Baekhyun again as he pat Chanyeol’s chest softly.

“If you need anything, just wake me up ok?..” said Chanyeol as he begin to lie down on the bed.

“Arasso, just sleep..” said Baekhyun and he smile when Chanyeol put his hand around his stomach.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun wake up early that morning as he feel his stomach hurt. The twins moves roughly in his stomach make him breathless as he slowly sit up and lean on the headrest.

The contraction starts again, Baekhyun rub his stomach softly try to ease the twins. He remember what Chanyeol said to wake him up if the Braxton Hicks starts again.

“Yeol.. wake up, Yeol..” said Baekhyun already breathless from the pain strikes in his stomach.

Chanyeol grunt in his sleep but didn’t wake up. Baekhyun shakes his body a bit roughly to wake him up.

“Yeol.. wake up, urh! Chanyeol..” said Baekhyun and finally Chanyeol wakes up.

“Urmm.. wae honey? Why are you.." but his words stop seeing his wife in pain holding the pillow tightly.  

“Yeol.. the Braxton Hicks..” said Baekhyun breathless, his face was red and he turn to hold Chanyeol’s arm for support.

“Breath, honey.. you’ll be ok, just breath.. let the pain get through, it’s ok.. it’s ok, take a deep breath, you’re doing great honey..” said Chanyeol calmly as he rub his wife big stomach to calm the twins. 

At the same time Chanhyun also wakes up as he hears the commotion. He looks at his appa try to calm his omma. Chanhyun suddenly cry when he see his omma in hurt. He crawl to Baekhyun while crying loudly.

“Yeol.. Chanhyunnie.. he’s crying..” said Baekhyun as he saw his son crying as the contraction slowly ease off.

“You ok? Is the contraction ended?..” ask Chanyeol worriedly. He continue rubbing his wife’s round stomach to feel the twins.

“It ended.. omma here baby, omma here.. don’t cry..” said Baekhyun as he wipe his son tears.

“Ommaaa…” sobbed Chanhyun as he sit beside his omma.

“Sleep more honey, you need to rest..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife.

“But Chanhyunnie..”

“I take him, it’s ok.. he see you like that, that’s why he’s crying..” said Chanyeol as he pick up the crying Chanhyun. Baekhyun just smiling at his husband and mouthed ‘thank you’ to him.

Chanyeol then get out from the room and went to the kitchen to make milk for Chanhyun. The Wu family already got up and rest at the living room. There were only Suho at the kitchen tidying something.

“Morning Yeol.. aigoo Chanhyun-ah, why’re you crying?..” ask Suho as he cooed at the small boy at Chanyeol’s arm.

“It’s Baekhyun, he’s having Braxton Hicks this morning and he see his omma like that.. so that’s why he crying..” explain Chanyeol.

“Ah geuraeyo? Is Baekhyun ok?..” ask Suho worried.

“Yeah, he’s fine.. just need some sleep and a bit rest I think, overall he’s fine..” said Chanyeol as he take out Chanhyun milk bottle from the shelves.

“Want me to help?..” ask Suho as he see the young CEO struggling to hold the crying Chanhyun up while preparing for the milk.

“Ah de.. can hyung help me prepare the milk? Hyung.. you know how to make a milk right?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yah! I know ok.. you think I don’t know how to prepare a milk for babies?.. you look down on me huh?..” said Suho as he glare at the young CEO.

“Ok, ok.. I get it..” said Chanyeol smiling as he went to the living room to calm Chanhyun down

_________________________________________________________________________

 Chanhyun crying turn into a soft hiccup as he hug his appa, he was still a bit sleepy.

“Yeol, here.. his milk..” said Suho as he hand down the milk bottle.

“Thank you hyung..” said Chanyeol as he give his son the milk.

Chanhyun take the milk and gulp down. He hold the bottle with both of his little small hands and drink it calmly.

“I need to check on Baekhyun for a while, can hyung watch him?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yeah, of course.. give him to me..” said Suho.

Chanyeol hand down his son to Suho, thankfully Chanhyun was calm and just lie in Suho arms still drinking his milk.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Where’s Chanhyun? Is he ok?..” ask Baekhyun as he see his husband get in to the room.

“Yeah he’s fine, he’s drinking his milk.. Suho hyung watch him..” said Chanyeol as he help his wife to go to the washroom.

“Don’t lock the door, just shout my name if you need me..” said Chanyeol.

“Want to shower together?..” ask Baekhyun shyly.

“I don’t think we’re gonna shower together in there..” smirk Chanyeol as he close the door.

_________________________________________________________________________

“He’s so cute Uncle Suho..” said Geurim as she sit beside Suho.

“He is..” smile Suho as he kiss the small boy on his cheeks.

“Chanhyun-ah.. let’s play together!..” shout Soeon as he try to pull Chanhyun’s arm. Chanhyun whine uncomfortably as he wriggle in Suho’a arm.

“Soeon-ah, you can’t pull his arm like that.. he will crying if you do it like that..” said Suho to his son.

“But I want to play with him..” said Soeon pout at his omma.

“You can.. but after he finish drinking his milk ok?..” said Suho patting his son head.

“Arasso..” said Soeon as he kneel down infront of his omma waiting for the small boy to finish drinking his milk.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanhyun and Soeon was playing around together, they were playing tag.

“Soeon-ah, don’t running.. you will fall, Chanhyunnie is following you.. don’t running..” said Kris as he eyeing his son who playing with Chanhyun.

Chanhyun keep following what Soeon doing, he was bumping into Kai, and Kai chuckle as he quickly pick the small boy up before he crying out loud.

“Aigoo.. Chanhyun-ah, you ok right?.. why you running around like that?..” said Kai as he bring the little boy outside.

It was snowing quite heavily outside, that’s why they didn’t went out. Kyungsoo went out holding a thick blanket to cover Chanhyun up.

“Is he ok honey?..” ask Kyungsoo as he put the blanket over the small boy.

“Yeah, he’s fine.. is the girls awake?..” ask Kai.

“Yeah, they’re awake.. Gyuri ask for you, you better be there before she starts to scream..” said Kyungsoo.

“Jinjja? Arasso, arasso.. here, you take him…” said Kai as he give the small boy to his wife and rush inside.

 _________________________________________________________________________

“Your diaper already full Chanhyun-ah, let’s change your diaper..” said Kyungsoo as he get inside and went to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room.

He knock first, and when he heard the voice said come inside, he open the door. Baekhyun was sitting on the bed folding the clothes to be put into the luggage, while Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Chanyeol?..” ask Kyungsoo as he approach the pregnant.

“He’s in the bathroom, come here Chanhyunnie.. aigoo..” said Baekhyun as he take Chanhyun up from Kyungsoo.

“His diaper is full, you better change it..” inform Kyungsoo as he sit beside Baekhyun.

“Arasso, you want to wash up with appa Chanhyun-ah? Appa in the bathroom..” said Baekhyun looking at his son.

“Urmm..” answer Chanhyun cutely. He likes to bath with his appa, it was a fun time.

Baekhyun undress his son and take him by hand and went to the washroom, he knock the door first.

“Honey, Chanhyunnie is here.. can you wash him up too?..” ask Baekhyun.

The door was open, revealing Chanyeol peek up from the door. He grinned widely seeing his son already standing half infront of the door.

“Aigoo.. you want to wash up with appa huh? Aigooya..” said Chanyeol as he take his son from his wife. “Who’s outside honey?..” ask Chanyeol to his wife as he heard Baekhyun was talking to someone.

“It was Kyungsoo..” answer Baekhyun.

“Can you pass me Chanhyun’s towel?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Here.. don’t make it too long Yeol, he will catch a cold..” said Baekhyun.

“Arasso, it’s fun time with appa!..” said Chanyeol smiling widely as he close the door back.

Baekhyun just shaking his head, smiling and waddle back to the bed. He can hear his son giggle and laughing inside the washroom.

“Sounds fun inside..” said Kyungsoo smiling as he also can hear the laughter.

“He likes to bath with his appa..” inform Baekhyun as he continue folding the clothes.

“Have you buy the necessities for the twins yet? They will come out sooner..” said Kyungsoo as he touch Baekhyun’s belly.

“Urmm.. there’s some Chanhyun’s old clothes that we still keep, his stroller and baby craddles still can be use.. other things, we still not buy it yet..” said Baekhyun smiling at his best friends.

“But still, you need to buy another one right?.. if the twins is girl, I can give some of my girls old clothes..” said Kyungsoo.

“Ahh.. thanks Kyungsoo-yah, but Chanyeol said that we will go shopping some of the babies necessities after this holiday..” said Baekhyun smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************