Chapter 2

Flower Under the Moon

New World With More

s Along The Way

____________________________________________

You remember that time when your parents would drag you around, as a kid, and you would just following along unwillingly. Well that's how it is right now. Me, an eighteen year old orphan, being dragged by Chanyeol, the idol who sent a stupid bird after me, through the streets of Seoul. It was really strange since he was really tall, well I'm about one hundered sixty-seven centimeters, but I basically looked like a child being dragged by him.

Many people stared at us. Probably wonder what a guy like him was doing with a girl like me. Honestly I'm not even sure. But I think I've got an idea, since I did try steal his money and other things, he's probably talking me to jail. Son of a . No wonder I always liked Baekhyun better.

Byun Baekhyun is a friend of Chanyeol, they are also from the same unit. Almost with seven other guys. They are one of the nation's biggest units and are all surprisingly very handsome. I've always likes them as well, and Chanyeol was one of my favorites. Up till now at least.

​​​​​"You're not kidnapping me are you?" I asked him, noticing how he was very silent.

"Why​​​​​ would I kidnap you when it's obvious that I want to get rid of you?" He answered with a question. I pursed my lips and looked down.

​​​​​"Wow, you're saltier than I thought you'd be."

I heard him scoff and shake it his head. It was starting to get harder to walk, with his long and quick strides, I just couldn't keep up. My arm was also hurting, and my laziness was growing. My feet ached from all the previous running and I didn't get much sleep last night. But in my defense, it's very hard sleeping with all the honking and sirens of cars. 

Chanyeol took a sharp turn right, my shoulder almost hitting the wall. The smell of garbage filled my nose and it got darker. Damn it! He just had to go into a dark alleyway didn't he? 

I looked up at the person in front of me, who seemed to be in deep thought. My finger poked his arm trying to get his attention. But it didn't work. I tried again and still no reaction. So I went full on. I started to poke harder and faster, almost punching. It wasn't until a hand grabbed my wrist fast.

 My eyes widened and I got a sudden feeling of deja vu. This was just like this morning, when he caught me stealing. His eyes were narrowed and focused on me. He seemed to be studying my face, but I wasn't. Instead I decide to test something out.

My mouth opened in a big gape and I screamed as loud as I could. Too bad tha it was right in his face. Chanyeol was shocked and stepped back a little, but his hand stayed where it was. My scream continued until his other hand quickly covered my mouth. My voice died down and I tried to speak, but it was all muffled by his hand.

Chanyeol finally let go and stared at his hand, that was covering my mouth, in horror. He quickly wiped it on his pants and gave me an annoyed look.

"Why did you my hand!?" I grinned at him, slightly sticking out my tongue.

"I don't know? Why was your hand covering my mouth?" I would like to applaud myself for this awesome comeback. 

"Well, why the hell were you screaming in the first place?" I shrugged at his question, my playful smile still there.

"Honestly, I just wanted to see if your lame would react the same way you did this morning when we first met." My answer seemed to have irritated him more, as he growled and grabbed his hair.

"I'm staring to wish that I let you drown in that river." He murmured, but still heard it. I put my arm on his shoulder acting sympathic.

"Me and you both, brother. I also wish that I would never have to see you ugly face again." He groaned loudly and I started to howl with laughter. See what did I tell you, I always laught at stupid stuff. It's weird, because I haven't laughed like this in a while. Sure I've laughed a little at the occasional person falling down on the street, but not like this. It felt good.

"Shut up." He growled and I stopped. But there was still a small smile on my lips, and you could hear the small giggles I tried to keep in.

My smile faded when I saw Chanyeol wall over to the wall. My eyes were trained on his back. He stood right in front of the wall and stretched out his arm. I started to move closer, so I could get a better view. That's when I noticed the sign on the wall. 

It was a crescent moon, with two flowers near the corners of it. The flowers were connect by vines make a rectangle around the moon. And inside of the moon was another small flower. The markings were in a faded red and black. This was the sign of the Crescent Fall. One of the moon schools.

Chanyeol pressed his hand onto the symbol. My breath hitched as I tried to focus on what he was doing. Was he summoning something? I hope it's not a demon or vampire. Those are always a pain in the . Yet, to my surprise fire erupted from between the wall and Chanyeol's hand. 

A small gasp left me and I was struck with how beautiful it looked. The flames were like swirls and waves. They were very bright with red, orange and yellow colors. I could feel the heat rising and my insides turned. 

All of a sudden the flames burst out even more. My hands go up to cover my eyes from the light. I quickly glanced a Chanyeol who seemed to be smirking. When the light seemed to have died down, my hands lowered and I was met with a portal. 

"Wha-how?" Words couldn't be formed right as I stared at the portal. Looking through it, I saw gates. On the gates was the same symbol as on the wall. Except it looked like the vines were moving slowly. 

"Well, are you coming?" Chanyeol's voice filled my ears. He was already half through the portal, a smirk on his face. I replaced my features with a scowl and followed after him. 

Going through the portal was a shock. I had never felt like that before. A flash had passes through me making go blind for a second. I couldn't feel anything, my senses seemed to have vanished. A shock went in and out of me. When I could fully see again, I saw the gates. My scowl vanished and was once again replaced with awe. 

Chanyeol stepped forward, and my own feels dragged along. The vines really did move this time and let go of each other. As they did so, the gates opened letting me peak inside. When they fully opened, you could see a giant school. In front of the shool was a giant area with grass and side walks. Trees were growing on the sides and in the very middle was the very symbol of the school.

​​​​​​"You might wanna close your mouth, before all those flies get in." I arsed awed me how this bastard always seemed to sound so cocky when he spoke. It irked me a lot and I'm pretty sure that he knew that.

As we walked, students were ​​starting to wishper. And oh my gosh! Could they be any louder about it. I could literally hear some girls fangirling about how hot he looked. Then their eyes fell on me and confusion washed over. When I caught one of their eyes I smirked. The girl seemed to get angry and whispered with her friends. 

​​​​​Chanyeol on the other hand wasn't paying attention to anybody. He kept his eyes straight, but I could see how he would straighten his back every time it seemed to fall. I mentally rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe I used to think of him as one of my heroes. 

He stopped moving when it seemed like we had arrived in the doors to the inside of the school. 

"Chanyeol there you are!" Another man's voice, kind of squeaker than Chanyeol's, boomed. I peaked from behind his back. There were about three guys there. All which I recognised. The one on the right side noticed me and smiled. I remember that I used to giggle over his cat smile. It just seemed so cute and fit him perfectly. 

"Ah, so you're that girl that almost drowned in the river. " The other two seemed to have notice me as well, especially since Chanyeol moved out of the way giving them a good view of me. My face flushed, wondering how he knew that. Until I remembered Chanyeol.

"How the hell did you even tell them!?" He shrugged trying to seem innocent. 

"I don't know? How did I?" Anger boiled inside of me. Oh just you wait Park Chanyeol! I'm going to rip off those monkey years soon, just wait. 

"Why you son a of a-" While in the midst of KY cursing, one of the guys laughed.

"Wow Yeol! I can't believe that you got robbed by this little girl!" I glared at him, wondering how I even liked him.

"Shut up! Bacon!" I snarled at him, trying my best to say bacon in english.

"At least this little girl can burn your , better than you can!" This seemed to make him stop and gave a glare of his own. His other teammates laughed and I felt a little happy with myself. Even Chanyeol laughed.

"Told you, she was feisty!"

"Okay, guys we should probably take her to meet the others." The one in the middle said after a few minutes of glaring and laughing. He smiled warmly at me, and I smile back. Just a little though. Not much. But I finally got to realise how he had a cave smile. You know those smiles where people have little open spaces when they smile because either their mouth is big or their teeth are just small.

"I'm Minseok! The oldest." I nodded at him.

"I know. I also know that you're Jongdae," u said pointing to the guy on his right, then to the one on his left.",and you're Baekhyun." The three of them seems shocked at my comment, but Chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

"Yes, we get it you're a fan of ours." He said as he tried to walk inside.

"Uh, no. I'm a fan of them, but I'm not a fan of yours." Chanyeol stopped in his tracks and turned around. His eyes glared into mine. 

"Well, guess what? I don't give a ." I smirked at him, my head going tilting to the side.

"Then, you know I don't give a either." I pushed passed all of them and walked inside. My feet guiding themselves. I heard some of them call after me, but I didn't turn around. It wasn't until Chanyeol yelled out.

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!" I stopped and mentally cursed myself and Chanyeol. I turned back and followed the guys through another direction. As I was walking behind them, I could see Jongdae smiling widely to himself.

"This is gonna be fun!" I tsked and murmured to myself.

"It better be, or I'm gonna sue all your asses for giving me a boring time."

____________________________________________

What did you guys think? Honestly I'm not sure if this chapter was that good. But there's gonna be a lot more characters on the way. I'm gonna kind of be speeding it up, kind of, just to introduce the characters. Thanks for reading! And sorry if there's any mistakes.