Next Time

Scars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey." Jeongyeon whispers.

"Can I use your bathroom?" She asks turning her head to look at Mina.

Getting up and walking closer to Jeongyeon, Mina crouches down.

"You can, but I'll have to help you to there since I don't know if you can hold yourself up."

"I'm not that weak Mina, look." Jeongyeon tries to get up but fails immediately earning a giggle to escape Mina.

"Alright good try, but I'm still going to help you." Mina smiles at Jeongyeon.

"Fine," Jeongyeon mumbles under her breath.

Entering the bathroom, Jeongyeon turns around to say thank you to Mina.

"You're welcome, I'll be in my room so just yell when you need me." Mina smiles again before turning around and leaving.

Shutting the door, Jeongyeon lets out a long and deep sigh.

You've really done it now Jeong.

Getting her thoughts together, she walks over to a mirror and sees herself in a drastic state.

Hair all ruffled up, puffy eyes, and strawberry tinted cheeks.

She looks at the shirt Mina had given her to sleep in and lifts it up slowly, looking at her past scars, suppressing terrible memories.

Don't think about that . You're in a better place.

Jeongyeon brushes her fingers on the band-aid where her new scar will be.

"At least this one will be because of something heroic I did." Jeongyeon grins.

Turning on the sink, she lets the cold water run over her hands before dipping her face in.

Letting the water relax her, she lifts her head back up and pushes her wet bangs back to showcase her forehead.

Opening the bathroom door, Jeongyeon pokes her head out and calls for Mina.

She doesn't get a response.

Jeongyeon calls Mina's name again and this time, she nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Sorry Jeongyeon, I went to go get something." Mina quietly says behind Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon turns around to face Mina and lets out a deep breath.

"Oh my gosh Mina, you almost scared me to death," Jeongyeon says trying to get her breathing back in rhythm. "Anyways, what did you get?"

Mina hesitates for a second before responding back.

"Well, I went to go get a movie and I wanted to know if you'd like to watch it with me." Mina sheepishly smiles.

Jeongyeon isn't a big movie watching fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter