Do you have to be so beautiful?

Im in-love with you

The day after the boys got the news of their collaboration with SNSD, their maneger told them they were meeting at the SM building to find out  what they were doing and who was going to be paired up with who.

Kyuhyun was not too happy about this meeting. He didnt want to see here right now. He was so heartbroken.

3 hours later

The boys went to the SM building a half hour before they were supposed to meet the girls, and their managers.They did not want to be the ones who were late and have the girls wait on them.

The boys hung out in their practice room. They danced a bit and sang a bit, some even played games for a  while.

About 2 hours later the girls came in, with their manager and the boys manager.

Kyuhyun looked up. Just as he did, he saw her walk in. She looked so beautiful with her soft brown locks framing her face perfectly. When he awoke from his daze his heart sank a little more.

The girls sat down next to the guys as their managers explaines that they were going to do a full stage , including dancing, singing and a bit of acting.

Seohyun POV*

I kept looking at him. He looked so handsome with his redish brown hair. She couldnt help but be mesmerized by him.

How I long to tell him I loved him, but I know he only thinks of me as a little sister.

He didnt even look at me. "Seohyun, did you hear that?" She heard her manager ask her.

"Sorry manager oppa, I didnt hear it." 

" Its okay, but pay attention okay?"

"Neh"

"Okay well i said you are going to be paired with ...... (TO BE CONTINUED)