Does this have to happen?

Im in-love with you

KyuHyun-POV

"Hey Seohyun!"

"Oh, Hey Kyuhyun-oppa, did you watch WGM yesterday?" She asks curiously.

"No, why?"

"Oppa, I thought you knew I'm in WGM now. Didn't the other oppas tell you?" She says to kyuhyun innocently. Not knowing he was a bit heartbroken by the news.

"I didn't know, sorry Seohyun I promise i wll watch it next week " He says trying to make the girl smile

" Who are you paired up with, hyun?" He asks the girl with a low voice

"Yongwha-shi from CNBlue" She says with a smile

" The lead snger right?" He asks trying to cover up his sadness.

She just smiles and nods. He looks at his phone as to check the time.

"Sorry, Seohyun  but i have to get to my next schedule now , bye ill talk to you later." He waves to her and leaves.

But what she didnt know was he didnt have a schedule today, he was just so heart broken by what he just heard he couldnt stay.

*Kyuhyun drives back to his dorm*

*SLAM* That was all the Super Junior members heard before seeing Kyuhyun barge to his room.

They knew better than to go to him to see whats wrong, he would just end up yelling and screaming at everyone.

2 Months later

It's been two months and the Super Junior memebers are getting really worried about KyuHyun.

He doesnt talk to them much anymore, he would just wake up, get ready go to his schedules, then come home and go straight to his room.

He was indeed very upset. He hasnt talked to Seohyun , since he heard the news from her. He was so in-love with her. He kept his promise though, he indeed watched the WGM episodes , although it broke his heart to see her laughing and being happy with Yongwha.

Then a couple days later news came that Super Junior and SNSD would so a collaboration stage together. Kyuhyun didnt like the idea, then they contunied and had said nine members will be matched.

Kyuhyun was worried now. He was concerned he would get paired with Seohyun. He didnt have a problem with her, but he knew if they were to be paired up he would be cold towords her.

His heart would drop if he saw a frown on her beautiful face, especially if it was him that caused it.

 

Authors note*

I'm sorry if this update . Im not a very good author. I will be updating later when i have time after school :)