Hangout?

2Jae -- Me? Falling for a "Bad Boy"?

Youngjae~POV

Heat started rising to my cheeks. Did he just? Should i accept? I mean, maybe he has cool video games! Why not? 

"Yes, definently!! I mean, sure why not..." I mentally noted to punch myself later. 
"Someones excited." I heard bambam say to yugyeom. What great friends. Jaebum chuckled. Dang, his smile is so sweet. I wish i could see him smile all day. I got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Jaebum say...

"Hey, want my phone number so we could see what time to hang out?" Huh, phone number? My cheeks, yet again, came to a blush. 

"S-sure" Jaebum handed me a small piece of paper. This is it. His phone number. Wait, why do i care.. it's not like i like him anyway... 

DING DING DING 

There's the bell. i sighed. Well, i guess i'll text him when i get home. Yeah.

The rest of the day went by with me being flustered, Bambam laughing at me, and stupid school work. 

Finally, the dismisal bell rang, signaling school was over. I saw students flooding out the doors. I, on the otherhand, got stuck. Ow. When i finally got outside and started walking home, i began to reflect on what had happened.

I met a new friend(?), got his number, and now can hangout with him. Jeez, this sure wrecked my life. I began blankly looking down at the sidewalk not noticing the people infront of me 

"OW!" I got bumped backwards and landed on my . I looked up and, great, i, Choi Youngjae, bumped into the school thugs. This is gonna turn out badly. I winced in pain, that is gonna leave a bruise. 

"Hey!! Watch where your going! Or else!" I wimpered as namjoon (sorry namjoon) picked me up by the rim of my sweater. I flinched as he almost lundged his fist to my face before it came to a stop.

"Or else what?" I heard a familiar voice say. 

Jaebum~POV

I looked down at the scene infront of me. For some reason my anger rose and I talked to the boy picking on Youngjae.

"Or else what?" I started to glare at this guy.

"Oh look the new kid is picking a fight." The guy in the back mocked. I shot my death glare at him and clicked my tounge. 

"You're really looking to get punched, aren't you?" I said clenching my fists and walking towards the guy holding Youngjae. He immidiatly dropped Youngjae and glared at me. He wimpered in pain and looked at me with his big brown eyes. Something in my heart panged, but i chose to ingnore it. 

"Jeez, you're asking for it." The blond(?) haired boy lundged his fist towards my face, which i luckily blocked. Now i'm really ticked. I punched him in the arm, next in the face. He and his friend left with a "lets get out of here!" as a goodby. I looked down at the shocked Youngjae. My eyes turned soft. It looked as though he was on the verge of tears. I offered my hand to pick him up but he wouldn't budge, so, i picked him up bridal style. His eyes widened and a cute blush ran across his cheeks. 

"T-thank yo-you." He hid is face in my chest and my eyes turned soft again. He's so adorable. I wish we could cuddle all the tim- Wait? Why am i thinking about cuddling him? Do i even like him? Strange... I kinda just stood there with him in my arms "C-can i get down n-now?? I need to get h-home." He said looking up at me. He looks so fragile, I feel like i need to protect him, but why?

"Sure." I said gently putting him down on a nearby bench. I sat down next to him. He looked in my eyes, our gaze lasted a couple seconds before he looked away. "Are you ok?" I said looking at him.

"Y-yeah i'm fine.. Are you ok?" He said in a worried tone. 

"Yeah i'm fine. Want me to walk you home?" I said casually. A crimson red decorated his cheeks before he muttered a yes. We both stood up and started walking down the street until we passed a convinient store. 

"C-can i run in here? I need to eat d-dinner and my parents don't get home till l-late..." He trailed off looking in the stores direction. I nodded a yes and we both walked in. He immidiatly ran to the ramyeon section. I soon followed after and we both got some ramyeon. He sat down at a small section of the convinient store and i sat down too. Youngjae began eating the ramyeon and sighed contently.

"Is it good?" I asked with a chuckle. He responded with a nod and smiled widely. He has an adorable smile. Youngjae looked around and his eyes found a small stuffed animal keychain at the desk. I eyed the keychain and then looked at him. I shot him a smile.

"Do you want me to get it for you?" I smiled at him lovingly. He paused for a moment before answering.

"If you want." He said smiling and wigling his eyebrows."*cough* hint hint *cough*" I laughed before saying

We both finished our ramyeon and got up to look at the keychain. He pointed to a puppy one and said

"I want this one!! Please~~" Youngjae gave me puppy eyes and my heart almost melted. How could i not buy him that?

"Ok Ok. I give in." I said grabbing the keychain and handing to the cashier. 

--

We started walking down to youngjae's house. It was in a Apartment complex. We said our goodbyes and i left walking to my house. Let's hope he still has my phone number. HehHhheheh :))))

Youngjae~POV

Honestly, what just happened? My heart began to race thinking about it. I got out my phone and started texting Bambam.

Youngjae

                                                                                                                                                         Bambi you won't believe what just happened

Bammie~~

What? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Youngjae

  Jaebum saved me from Namjoon and his sidekick we also ate ramyeon

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Bammie~

Oooh!!!!!! i ship it (ง'̀-'́)ง 

Youngjae

what do you mean by ship?

Bammie~

༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ I shall teach you my ways.

 

After a long conversation with Bambam and ships(?) i went to bed. Luckily tomorrow is the weekend. I jumped up and realized i haven't texted Jaebum yet.

Youngjae

Thx for today! I put that keychain on my backack. Bout' to sleep 

(✿´‿`)

I waited for an answer. I wonder if he will answer. Maybe he's asleep? A ding interupted my thoughts.

Jaebummie (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hey, np. I'm glad you like the keychain! gn

Youngjae

GN!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

I smiled at the texts and changed into my pajamas. A pretty pink pastel shirt and pants with white hearts on them. It may be girly but it's cute, right? 

I layed my head down on my pillow and drifted to sleep thinking of Jaebum.

 

 

A/N: HI!!! Sorry for the big break! I had alot of studies to do!! I hope you enjoyed this! I'll add markjin and yugbam in the next update! Lol! I'll do subtle jackbam too to make yugyeom jelly  lol :)))) so i have a new story like this one on Wattpad so selfpromo. i had orignialy thought i was going to end this story since it didn't have a plot so now i'm just writing for fun    so if you want to see this story with plot here!! https://www.wattpad.com/402380740-2jae-sunshine-new-school BYEE!!   (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ 

(also look at my other story on there lol)