chapter 1

2Jae -- Me? Falling for a "Bad Boy"?

I think (and hope) that this class will never end.  Update on me, a handsome guy is sitting beside me and i think i'm gonna die. I started actually doing me work and i got interupted. 

"Do you have an eraser?" Jaebum said while turning to me. I almost yelped when he touched me shoulder. 

"S-sure, here." I contemplated punching my self for stuttering. I handed him my eraser and he took it with no response. Okay... No response. I'm screaming on the inside. Jaebum gave me back  the eraser and we accadentaly touched hands. I responded by jumping and dropping the eraser on the ground. Jaebum just chuckled.

Suddenly the bell rang and students started pouring out of the classroom, including jaebum. I grabbed my eraser and rushed out of the classroom to my second period. Luckily my few  best friends were in my class.

------------------------------- 

   Me Bambam, Yugyeom, and jackson talked about it in class...

"Oooooh, so do you like him?" Jackson said while raising out eyebrows. 

"Shut up jackson, let him open up." Yugyeom said sarcastially. I rolled my eyes and answered 

" No! I don't like him..." I wisper screamed. Sadly, the teacher was behind me. 

" Would you like to share what you are talking about to the class?" The whole classes attention had moved on me. Great .  

"No sir." I stuttered back. I heard an almost inaudible voice say I ship it .  Dangit bambam... 

The teacher walked away from me annoyed. 

-------------------------------

It was now lunchtime and i already heard people talking about Jaebum. The whispers were rumors about him at his old school. "I heard he had 7 girlfriends at once, I think he already has one here". Ugh.. I sat down at our table. Jackson and bambam already there. I wonder if they already heard the small rumors.

"So, point to where he's sitting!" Bambam cooed. Jackson was eating rice when he stopped and got in on the conversation. 

"Oooh, what does he look like!" I pointed to where he was sitting already with 3 girls and 2 boys (popular ones too)

Yugyeom approuched the table and looked where i was pointing. He looked back at me and smirked. I put my hand down fast.

"So, that's him." Jackson smirked and looked at me with devilish eyes. Oh... this about to get serious. 

 

A\N a story no one wants YAY. Tell me if i have any mistakes. Things will get ineresting from the next chapter on. LOL BYEEEEEEEE--Maddie