chapter 2

2Jae -- Me? Falling for a "Bad Boy"?

Jaebum's point of view~~

I walked in to the classroom trailing behind my teacher before I waited at the door. He made a short announcement and then I walked in. This is going to be fun. My eyes immediately fell on a cute boy. i usually don't mess with boys but... i may make an exception. 

I introduced myself and the teacher pointed to where I was going to be seating. Luckily, he pointed to a person who just so happened to be that cute boy named youngjae. 

I walked to where I was going to be sitting and we passed glances. I swear that he jumped. Cute.

Oh, I haven't said anything about myself, have I? My name is Jaebum, I'm apparently the typical bad boy type. I don't really have a problem with that either. 

The whole class time I haven't said anything to the boy named youngjae, until I had the idea of asking him for an eraser. Even though I had an eraser in my binder. I touched his shoulder and asked him. He shuttered when he answered. cute again. This is going to be very fun. 

-----------------------------------------------

Time passed and I sped through second period until it was finally lunchtime. Of course I glanced over and saw him pointing at me. I saw his friend walk over to my table. Well, let's , shall we?

"Hey, wanna sit at our table?"  Ha. Maybe I will. I chuckled at his request. " My names Jackson. Also, I think my friend over they may be interested in you." Jackson winked and pointed to youngjae. Ooohhh. 

I walked over to the table accompanied by jackson. I sat down right next to youngjae. I heard him yelp at my actions. I suddenly heard whispering beside me. rumors. Of course this already happened a lot last year. I looked over at Youngjae and we locked eyes. Did my heart just jump? Thats never happened before.  Youngjae's cheeks turned a peachy pink color. Cute

I touched Youngjae's cheek and smirked. He automaticly jumped and I just chuckled. 

"Wanna hang out later?" I said with a smile. 

A/N  I hope I filled some peoples expectations. lol Idk if this is good or not give me a response plz! The only reason I'm putting this on a cliffhanger because I can't think of a way to end but I promise it will be good next time! Byeee--maddie