2Jae -- Me? Falling for a "Bad Boy"?

Description

Hi, my name is youngjae, your typical highschooler, in a typical highschool, with a typical life. But, I don't have a typical crush. 

 

 

Foreword

I was sitting in class day dreaming when the teacher walked in.

" Class, we have a new student." The teacher said briefly. "His name is Im Jaebum."  This is interesting. "Jaebum" walked in the room and everyone had there eyes on him. The girls in class ooed at his looks, while I, on the other hand, looked in awe. He was so handsome! I know i sound like a stupid schoolgirl, but you got to admit it was true. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a black leather jacket, and topped it off with peircings. Me on the other hand wore a striped sweater with tight black jeans. 

"My names jaebum..." He said short and sweet. I hope he isn't the typical bad boy/heartbreaker. This probably is NOT love at first sight. I'm just tired. It has to be that. 

"Oh, sit in the open seat next to youngjae." The teacher pointed at me and I feel like screaming. Why? Why me? Jaebum walked towards me and we passed glances. I swear my heart is on overload. Hopefully it's just the coffee i had earlier. Which probably isn't good. 

 

A\N Hiiiiii This is my first fanfic! Tell me if you like it and if you want me to keep going! --Maddie