Nayeon

Baby's Breaths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel like a wreck. Junseo was sending me home and I told him so much about me and Taemin's relationship. 

I don't know why I'm telling him so much when we just met, but something just clicked and I feel comfortable with him. Maybe it was the way he stood up for me.

We had been sitting in silence for the past 5 minutes. Maybe I spoke too much. 

"So why did you move here?" I asked, trying to break the ice. 

"To seoul? or just this school?" He said, glancing at me before switching his focus right back on the road.

"Both." 

"I move a lot. I don't like to stick to a certain place." 

"So where did you stay right before you moved here?" 

He shifted in his seat, "Cali." 

"That's such a pretty place." 

"Yeah." 

"So how's Seoul so far for you and your family." 

"I don't know about them, but I'm starting to like it a lot because of you."

I could feel my face heating up. Was he flirting? I combed a loose strand of hair behind my ear and managed to whisper a "thank you." 

He smiled widely. 

Not long after, we reached my home. "Thanks again Junseo." 

"Anytime. Remember to text me so I know your number though, don't leave me hanging!" He laughed.

I nodded and waved goodbye as he drove off. As I turned back to walk to my door, I was face to face with my younger sister, Seoyeon. 

"That's not Taemin."

"Why does it need to be Taemin?" I fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter