Junseo

Baby's Breaths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Film class ended. 

It was the best, all we had to do was watch a movie and I had the best seat. Right smacked in the middle of the lecture room, beside probably the prettiest girl I've ever come across and with so far from what I have seen, the best personality. If I could I would date her, but i barely knew her, and I've never dated anyone before.

Before I could go back to talk to Nayeon, the boyfriend came back. 

"So a little bird told me you sat beside my girlfriend and talked to her during class." 

I cleared my throat. "Yes." 

"So you're not scared of me, are you. Do you know who i am??" He raised his voice, and everyone looked in our direction.

I took a quick glance around, everyone started huddling near us, whispering all around. I tried to stay confident, I didn't want Nayeon to think that I was a wimp. 

"No. I don't know who you are, and I am definitely not scared of you." I was lying, part of me was scared, he looked like he could rip out my eyeballs from its sockets. 

He scoffed. 

I gave a fake smile, that one where it's like "you really think you are someone important don't you, psh" 

He eyes narrowed, his stare was similar to that of a killer (not that i know how a killer looks like but...). He grabbed my shirt once again and swang his fist in the air. 

Before he could land a punch on my face, Nayeon grabbed hold of his arm. "Taemin, stop it." 

He looked at her, slightly confused, and slightly furious. 

"So you're into the new kid I suppose. You want to break up again I suppose." He let go of my shirt. 

Nayeon shuffled, "No. But what you're doing is so stupid, and I can't stand that you want to punch every guy I talk to." 

He looked taken aback, but you could still see the anger in his eyes, but now it's towards Nayeon. 

"Y'know, you're the first girl I dated who always complains about me. So what if I'm overprotective. You're my girlfriend, I own you. You should be happy with whatever I do."

"You never cared about me, whenever you see me all you want to do is kiss and that's it. If I ever decline, I see you with another girl." She cried. 

"Well that's how it goes. I own you." He repeated.

I walked back up and stood right at his face. "You don't own her." I said, trying to sound as menacing as possible.

"Now, who do you think you are? New kid. Stay out of our conversation." 

"Well you wanted to punch me earlier because I talked to her. So I think I'm involved with your 'relationship'." I said, motioning the inverted commas with my fingers when I said relationship.

This time he punched me. Hard. Blood oozed out of my nose, my mouth cut as well. Unknowingly, I punched back, harder. He fell to the ground. 

"You better respect Nayeon. She's more than —" I got cut off by Taemin's drop kick. Now I was the one on the ground. He pinned me on the ground, blow after blow, my vision went hazy. I could see faintly that Nayeon was trying to stop him. He ignored her. I continued to receive the blows, I could not get up. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter