Junseo

Baby's Breaths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't notice me, don't notice me."

Those are the only words that are running through my mind. I hugged the books that could not fit into my bag, and lowered my head — I didn't want to see anyone. It worked out. All I could see were feet shifting pass me, people whispering all around (which was actually not that soft and polluted my ears. if you get what i mean). 

Walking, walking, walking, and BAM! My books flew out of my hands and onto the cold grey concrete ground. Before I could even finish gathering my books and apologise to the person I bumped into, a large hand grabbed hold of my shirt and pulled me up. I tilted my head up a little to face a group of pretty good looking people (as scared as I was, I gotta be honest). Girl, boy, girl, and another boy. The taller, more masculine guy stood in front of me. Dishevelled hair, some stubble, football jersey — ahhh. I was scared. 

I used to be in the football team in my previous school. Not the star player though, but I wasn't on the benches either. I was just there. I didn't like it though, so I quit. 

I bowed at him and his friends.

"Sorry." I didn't know who I bumped into, but I was sure it was not him, the person felt smaller. 

He was looking angrier than before. "New kid, you better watch out. Don't you ever bump into my girlfriend again." 

Girlfriend? I turned my head to see the girl right beside him. She was rubbing her arm, her face had a faint pink blush. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter