01-

THE LAST HOME [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gwangju, 2004

 

"Appa! Where are you going??"

 

"Appa is going to work in Seoul."

 

"are you bringing hyung? Can I follow too?"

 

"no, Jeongyeon. If you follow appa, who gonna take care of your mother? And appa can't leave you both here, it's hard for your omma to take care you both."

 

"but... appa will coming back right?"

 

"ne, appa will coming back again and then we all will stay at seoul together."

 

~~~

present

 

"hyung!!!"

 

"......"

 

"hyung!!!"

 

"oh! wae??"

 

"seems there's a girl need our help."

 

"yeah you right. She quite pretty too. Gajja!!"

 

~~~

" I told you! I have no money!!!! And what kind of man you are asking a girl for money!!"

 

" hey pretty! You should be lucky cause we rob in good way. So give me your money now!!!"

 

The two guy walk towards the girl, showing their fierce face so the girl could be scared and give them money. 

"I told you, I don't- HELP!!!!"

 

" you little sh*t! My patience is over cause you screamed!!!"

 

One of the guy hold the girl's arms, and the other one ready to take her bag but before he could, he receive a kick.

 

"!!!"

 

"oh please... you call this robbing? with a little girl??"

 

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!" The guy ready to giving a punch, but miss.

 

"you'll regret soon...." He smirked, give a signal to take the fight on.

 

The blonde with fast as lighting giving the guy hard punch till he fall on the ground.

 

"sh*t!!!!" the other who was holding the girl's arms, helping his friend to fight back. But before he could do anything, he got a kick from the small guy.

 

"Do not fight from the back. It's cheating."

 

"guys? wake up! come on... it's just one hit. Don't be such a weak."

 

"shut up, princess!!!!" One of the guy said, then they stood up to fight again.

 

"oh ow~ you just make my hyung more pissed."

 

The blonde grabbed his collar, punches his face till there's blood on his corner lip.

Same with the small guy, give him some punches and kicks.

Meanwhile the girl, she still standing watching the live fight.

"They're my heroes! This scene just like in movies. That blonde so handsome!!!"

 

After few minutes, the two guys enough to get pains, they surrender and run away. 

The blonde tidy her hair before walks to the girl.

 

"hey.... you're save now."

 

"Thank you! Thank you so much!!"

 

"we can't just got 'thank you' from you."

 

"what?"

 

"umm... but cause you're pretty and cute, we can get something else..."

 

"what do you mean??"

 

The blonde didn't answer, he pulled the girl close against him, he stares her eyes, without wasting time he captures her lips roughly. The girl tried to fight back with all of her power but useless, her opponent more stronger. The hot kiss still continues with force, he didn't think much, he insert his tongue inside . The girl's eyes wide opened, she hits his shoulder many times, but he won't stop. Meanwhile the other shorter guy, smirked.

When he feel it's enough, he broke the kiss. He wiped his corner lip with his thumb, wiping their shared saliva. Meanwhile, the girl dropped herself on the floor, speechless, soulless, shed of tears.

 

"that quite good, little bunny. But you still need practice more." he said, winked and leave the girl alone.

 

"let's go, lil bro. I want ice cream. I hope I see you again, little bunny. And I hope next time you'll be a good kisser than now."

 

The blonde dragged his brother with putting his arm around his shoulders. The younger looked back,smiled saw the girl sobbing while wipes her lips.

 

When they reached at the cafe, they ordered ice cream as they want it too.

"hyung, I thought you'll take her into your one night stand girl?"

 

"she too amateur, and she's small."

 

"what do you mean small? Age?" 

 

"no.... , chaeng! !! You know the girls that ever slept with me with big ." 

 

"ahh.... I get it. Hyung, you really transfer school?"

 

"of course, I want in same school with you so no one can mess with you. This is your first year of high school, you need more protection."

 

" I'm not a baby anymore..."

 

"still, it won't change my mind."

 

"fine, do whatever you want. But you really really sure?"

 

"yah! What's wrong?? there's something with that school?"

 

"I won't tell, you'll find out by yourself."

 

The truth, his lil bro knew something that will make him angry so much. But he knew too that his big bro is stubborn, he'll let him regret cause not finding more information bout that school.

 

****

Meanwhile the girl who just had a bad day just reached home, she run into her room and cry, burry her face into the pillow. Her lil bro playing with his laptop, seeing his sister in that condition with worry.

 

"noona, are you okay?"

 

She still in tears, shakes her head and signaling with her hand ask him to leave her alone.

Her lil bro get what she meant, he couldn't do anything but he know someone could. 

He take his phone and dial someone, with a few beep, that someone answer his call.

 

" Hello noona?"

 

"yes?" 

 

"I need your help. Code 1."

 

"I get it. I'm coming soon."

 

 

Few minutes, he someone knocking his house. He immediately open the door. 

"Still crying?" the girl asked him.

 

he nodded, "yeah, still."

 

She walk towards the room, she knocked but no answer, knocked again but still nothing. She won't knock again cause she realised it useless. 

She open the door slowly,

"Nabong, are you okay?" Jihyo said.

 

"Jihyo-ah.... hiks hiks.... there's a rude guy....hik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter