He was my first, maybe he is my last

My bestfriend's girl

Jiyong was proofing himself very well at being a super hands-on dad while juggling stardom all together. Our meets were always private. It was either he came over to my house or we stayed over at his. It has only been a couple of months but Lily was so attached to him and said that he was the fun dad while I’m the no-fun mom. He pampered her like royalty, ice creams for breakfast, toys for every little achievement and a piece of candy for every piece of vegetable eaten. She was his princess and somehow I felt relieved that they could bond so quickly. It was one of those Saturday nights when I had to work overtime because I had to cater to the reception. I went straight to Lily’s room to check on her. Her room was dimly lit by the unicorn lamp by her bedside. I panicked for a second when I noticed a huge figure sleeping next to her until I realized it was Jiyong. Lily was sleeping so soundly in his arms with her head comfortably leaning on Jiyong’s chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa! Pali!” She shouted at Jiyong as she stood at the edge of the pool. Jiyong swiftly took off his t-shirt and dived into the pool, making a huge splash in the swimming pool. Lily clapped excitedly at her dad’s dive. Jiyong opened his arms wide signalling her to follow him into the pool.

“Come on.”

She shook her head in fright and a frown formed across her small face.

“Kwenchana. I’ll catch you. I promise.” Again she viciously shook her head, scared to dive into the pool.

“Aigoo my princess. Appa promise I will catch you. Don’t you trust me? Hana…tul…set!”

With her eyes pressed tightly and her hands closed in a fist, she took one deep breath and jumped into the water. As he promised, Jiyong caught her into his arms.

We had the whole pension to ourselves that weekend so Jiyong brought the three of us out here for some family time. I silently watched as I sat at the poolside chairs. Jiyong was so focused teaching our little girl to swim. He held her hands without letting go whilst still telling her how to move her legs to paddle. And in no time Lily was becoming more confident in the water. I felt a sense of calmness as the afternoon breeze blew across the compound and soon I fell asleep on the comfy poolside chair.

My eyes fluttered open with the bright sky shining above me. The umbrella was not doing its work very well since the sun shone so brightly. I walked back towards the house, it was so quiet and I wondered where Lily and Jiyong were. I roamed around the first floor before climbing up towards the bedrooms. I entered Jiyong’s room first since his was the foremost by the staircase landing. I peered in but no one was in sight. I slowly crept in. Jiyong’s room was very well kept. He had lit a few scented candles by the window. I could faintly hear the sound of the shower pounding hard on the bathroom floor. His room was pristine with a very upbeat and modern design to it. In the middle of the room stood a king sized bed with four post that attached directly to the ceiling. He had two bedside tables but one was unoccupied while the other had his belongings. His wallet, his phone was nicely in place. It was then that I noticed he had a framed picture behind where his wallet was placed. It was a polaroid picture we had took during his 20th birthday party. We were both smiling shyly and he had his arms wrapped around my shoulders. As I observed it closely, I could see Seunghyun in the background staring at us with his forehead cringed and a frown on his façade. I couldn’t help myself from laughing as I stared at the picture. Why would Jiyong keep that I thought to myself. Then I suddenly realized that I could no longer hear the sound of the raining shower. I panicked and in a whim I turned to get out of the room but I was blocked by Jiyong who was standing behind me all this time. He only had a white towel on that only covered half of his body leaving his torso exposed. I could feel the air around me being up as I stared at his upper half. He had tattoos all over his body and arms but most of all I was left awestruck at how amazing his body looked. He no longer was the scrawny boy I had a baby with, he had abs that he worked hard for and biceps that contracted every time his arms moved. His wet hair covered half his eyes and he had water dripping all over his body and onto the floor underneath him. I felt suffocated yet my feet wouldn’t move, I was rooted but worst of all I couldn’t stop myself from staring at his bare body.

“Wheres…uhh..wheres…I mean uhh…Lily?” I asked. Why am I stuttering asked that little voice in my head?

“I put her down for a nap in her room.”

I nodded understandingly and I couldn’t stop blinking. Pabo! Get out of there! Shouted the voice in my head. I moved forward closer to Jiyong and boldly I inched my face closer to his. He smelled of lemon and citrus. I edged even closer that I smelt the peppermint in his breath, our noses touched. It was then that he moved in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back even deeper. At that moment, my mind was empty, I had no thoughts. Then, with all my might I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. He pushed hard into my face, his kiss was wild. We didn’t stop kissing and his hands were carefully working on taking off my dress. I tucked on his towel and with one pull they were off, revealing his huge . He grazed his mouth on my neck. His hands were swiftly taking off my lingerie one by one and in no time we were both on his bed. With not much effort he picked me and my back, now he was on top of me. His fingers cautiously caressing my s. I have not felt this way ever. He was my first and I had no experience after him. And he was good. He kissed me repeatedly on my neck, up to my ears when he playfully nibbled on my ear. He whispered words that caused tingles to explode all over my body. His fingers my s continuously arousing my senses. Jiyong tried to suppress his smile as he bit his lips. His unshaved face was teasing me in ways I have never experienced. His mouth was quick as he moved to kiss my body and up in between my . He was teasing me. He kissed my right , it in between and grinding my s in between his teeth. I was crazy for him, I wanted him in me so badly. I want another baby with him screamed the voice in my head. He was grunting by my ears and it was then that I could feel his slamming itself inside me. His hips were so good at jerking up and down and suddenly he exploded inside me. Yes, I screamed. He moaned ily as he bit my lower lips. I could see a small smile form at the edge of his mouth. It was pleasure I didn’t want to end. I nipped his left ear playfully. He was smiling in pleasure. I whispered for more and he pleasured me as I commanded. We made love the whole afternoon, kissing each other, longing for each other, craving for one another.

 

“You naughty naughty girl!” Dara exclaimed as I recalled to her all that has happened over the weekend. I sat on the metal counter, fiddling with my fingers. I was going back and forth between feeling guilty and feeling somewhat thrilled over the turn of events.

“But it felt good.” I blurted without thinking whether what I had said defended me or the opposite.

“But he’s the guy who took advantage of you. You were vulnerable and you were hurt and his idea of pain relieve was which by the way cost you your dreams.”

“But he’s Lily’s appa and he’s really good at it too.”

“Wah, I’m speechless Alice.”

“Also, you should see her face whenever he’s around. Her tiny little face just lights up the very moment he steps into the room. I can’t take that away from her. And I’m tired of waiting Dara. He makes me feel safe and secure. Like I can conquer the world or something. And I know that if Lily falls and I won’t be there to catch her, she can still depend on Jiyong.”

“Kyaa, Lily should also remember she has her Dara unnie. She’s been neglecting me lately.” She complaint. Dara pouted cutely before pulling me into a hug.

“Do whatever that makes you happy. Just know that I will always be here if you need me.”