Day 8

100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: A mild hint of anxiety

Jihoon was stressing. It wasn’t just about the concept of meeting up with Seungcheol. It was about the fact he was going to a restaurant and he had to dress up and act politely and eat nicely and it’s expensive and Seungcheol will offer to pay, but that makes Jihoon feel guilty and all the other thoughts that clouded his mind. He tried to think straight and focus on his music. He was editing the last song now, but his thoughts were elsewhere. He worried that he would smell, even though he had already had a shower that lasted much longer than usual or that he would get food down himself and the waiters would laugh at him. He knew deep down that these thoughts were illogical, but that didn’t stop them.

The doorbell rang. Jihoon shot up, nearly falling onto his desk in his rush. His headphones unplugged during the action. He quickly saved and dashed downstairs. He opened the door.

“Hey. I figured that you were probably stressing by this point so I came to soothe you with my handsome presence.” Wonwoo was leaning on the door frame, a goofy grin marking his face causing his nose to crinkle slightly. Ignoring Jihoon’s blank face, Wonwoo slinked past him and made his way inside. “Mingyu wanted to come, but Josh still isn’t back so you’re stuck with me alone.

“Good. Mingyu’s annoying anyway.” Jihoon mumbled, closing the door.

“Liar. He’s your best friend.” Wonwoo filled up the kettle.

“Exactly.” Jihoon crossed his arms as if his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter