Day 14

100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon had forgotten about the annual beach trip. Thankfully, Jeonghan, his boss at the coffee shop, had remembered so Jihoon didn’t have work today. Jihoon still didn’t appreciate being awoken by the rowdy bunch, minus Minghao and Junhui who were still in China. Jisoo, who was the main organiser of the yearly trips, was not impressed by their absence, but still accepted it. Jihoon was pretty sure that if he even attempted to skive off the trip, Jisoo would have his head or at least he would get Jeonghan to do it because Jisoo’s too relaxed for that sort of aggression and would probably just end up pouting at Jihoon cutely for a few minutes. Still Jihoon couldn’t complain too much as they had decided that the trip would be to his hometown this year, so if he so desperately wanted he could visit his parents, but considering that he had everyone else with him, he probably wouldn’t because he would be forced to bring all of them and he didn’t want to intimidate his family too much. He still wanted to be allowed round at Christmas for his dad’s infamous turkey.

He had forgotten how much energy his friends’ could hold, as the moment Seungcheol had parked up, most of the members had launched themselves out and were running down the beach screaming, disturbing the peaceful aura that was his hometown. Jihoon himself took his time dragging his but out only to be met with a beaming Seungcheol. Honestly, Jihoon didn’t understand how this man could be so patient. Seungcheol was quick to grab Jihoon’s hand dragging him to the chaos. The current game seemed to be that someone had gotten ahold of the suncream and everyone was chasing after them trying to steal it for himself. Jihoon may have joined in, but he would argue that it’s only because his skin burned easiest and that it was boiling hot.

Eventually everyone se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter