Day 12

100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon should have expected the following morning to be chaotic, considering his choice in friends. However, he was still angered by the rude awakening he got the following morning. If Jihoon hadn’t been wrapped in about 20 blankets, he probably would have committed a murder or several. Instead, Jihoon chose to focus on the man looking down on him. Seungcheol wore a gentle smile as he ran his hands through Jihoon’s hair. Jihoon was torn between whether to shy away or let himself fall back to sleep.

“You can sleep more if you want, Hoon.” Seungcheol’s gruff morning voice hummed out. “It’s still early. Jun just woke up early because he forgot to pack and Minghao woke everyone up when he was whining at him about how on earth he could forget to pack.” He paused to listen to the loud voices booming around the house. “At the moment, everyone is ‘helping’ Jun to pack.” He explained. In reality, everyone were being useless and Jun had less packed than he did yesterday. He hadn’t even packed anything yesterday.

“It sounds more like a herd of elephants.” Jihoon muttered, snuggling in closer to Seungcheol.

“I can carry you to my car and I could drive around while you slept some more if you wanted. I know you like car journeys.” Seungcheol suggested.

“That sounds like a waste of petrol.” Jihoon allowed his gaze to pan o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter