005 (FINAL)

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken (Aren't they?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think that this is not the time. Besides, I don't really see you as more than a precious roomate and friend-"

 

That  words hung in the somewhat cold atmoshere and Jin felt his blood run cold. He just stared at Suga with his mouth dropped open, without even having any will to say that it's fine or it's not something big. 

 

"I'm so sorry, okay?" Suga seemed to get how Jin was nervous because he quickly lowered his voice. "I mean I really like you, but , as a friend-"

 

"Oh"  Jin let out a nervous laugh. The both of them didn't say anything after that, just staring at everything without looking at each other. Jin could cut through the awkward silence with a knife, he swear.

 

Jin was the first one to break the silence with a forced laugh. "Um..OH..I almost forgot that Jungkook invited me to go bowling! I should probably go now" 

 

Jin had already started toward the door in a hurry , even though his conscience told him that Jungkook still much be at home. Yeah,whatever.

 

"Soo, you wanna come?" Suga raised his eyebrows at Jin's unexpected question. It took him a while actually, to take it in to his mind clearly. He knew Jin was never the one to leave out people from anything no matter how much he didn't want them with him.

 

"Nah, I'm good. Have fun though" Suga paused and hesitated for a while. "Be careful"

 

"Thanks" Jin pouted his lips in a cute way and waved at Suga before stepping out of their dorm while slamming the door with a loud thud. 

 

As soon as he got out, his smile dropped and the gleam which was in his eyes almost all the time, slowly faded away. 

 

He could feel tears stinging the back of his eyes. 

 

No. Nope. No. No. Don't cry right now! No! 

 

Heck, he didn't even cry that one time he found a confused Jungkook holding his phone in two pieces instead of one. 

 

But what was he supposed to say to Jungkook? What about the deal? Gosh, he felt embarrassed to the core.

 

Then again, he just totally ruined his and Suga's relationship. How was he going to face him again? How was he going to talk or laugh or simply just breathe in the same room as Suga?!

 

Someone kill him already!

 

Jin heaved a sigh and walked aimlessly, not even aware of the big raindrops that kept drenching his whole body. He was sure that he will be down tomorrow with a massive cold because of the cold weather. 

 

Good, then could just go on the day without talking to anybody.

 

Geesh, what's wrong with him?

 

He slumped into a street bench and stared at nothing for a while until he felt a unfamiliar presence beside him. 

 

Oh mY GoD. Is it a saseang fan? 

 

He was warned before saying not to go public without wearing a mask or a cap if he wanted to see the sun again. Or if he wanted to bicker with the youngest again for that that matter.

 

How can he be stupid? Not only did he messed up everything , now he would have to call someone to come and pick up his sorry .

 

Seriously Jin?!

 

Okayyy, calm down, get a grip and look the human in the face so you could punch him in the face if that one decides to do something really weird.

 

So he looked at him. 

 

And it was a man.

 

Not to mention, but Jin felt a wave of satisfaction going through his body. Not that he hated females, but he was just so afraid when they starts to scream and throw themselves at him. He had enough experiences, mind you.

 

So he pleasantly smiled when the guy seemed harmless. 

 

"Um.. someone told me to give this to you" the latter said extending a black umbrella and a red small box. 

 

Jin let out a surprised noise, but still didn't take them into his hands. "Who did?"

 

The guy looked like he was contemplating whether or not to tell Jin. But after a while, he flashed Jin his pearly whites again. 

 

"Some guy over there" he pointed at the other side of the street. Jin saw a black lump quickly shooting up from a bench and turn his back to him. 

 

It reminded him of a certain person actually. 

 

But it didn't make sense that he was sitting right there, in this moment. Nope, that's absurd. 

 

"Thanks," Jin finally took the contents to his hands. 

 

"No prob" the guy gave Jin a weird look and managed to shuffled his way out. 

 

Once he was gone, Jin carefully looked at the fully black umbrella before muttering himself, "It's not even raining anymore" under his breath.

 

But he was genuinely thankful for whoever did that for him. 

 

Jin tilted his neck in confusion when he finally moved his full attention to the box in his hands. He carefully opened it, hoping it was not something like a bomb, god, blame his childish brain. 

 

His breath got caught in his throat when he his eyes came across the letters, 'I LOVE YOU ❤❤'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter