004

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken (Aren't they?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oww!!!" Namjoon shrieked when Hoseok slapped his head making the headphones fly away and fall into his shoulders, nearly rescuing it from falling on to the ground.

 

He turned around, his mouth wide open in horror and suprise only to be greeted out by none other than an angry Hoseok.

 

"What was that for??" Namjoon demanded as soon as he managed to find his words.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you?? Ah? Stop breaking things!! Can't you be a little more careful?!" Hoseok yelled in an equal high pitched voice, flailing his arms in the air.

 

"I didn't break anything today!" Namjoon got up from his chair so quickly that he almost tumbled the chair over. He watched as the other members slowly crowded to see what the hell was happening in the former peaceful environment.

 

"Then who the hell broke the TV remote?!" Hoseok asked again, not even caring about the astonished faces of his bandmates who was alarmed by his sudden outburst.

 

If you say Namjoon looked pissed then Hoseok looked way more pissed off. "Well, it's not me! Why do you all come to me when something is broken?" Namjoon pointed an accusing finger at each one of them. "It's not like I break the things all the time!"

 

The moment he said that, he regretted it almost immediately because the whole room went silent and no one dared to speak for him.

 

 

Well, maybe he breaks things a little too much, but it's not all the time!

Huh *deep sigh*

 

"Ask them" Namjoon spoke after some time, nodding his head sharply at the others. "It's not me"

 

"Um..Hoseok?" Jin said trying to play to cool. Hoseok was not the type to get angry, but once he gets angry, he would just scream at everyone and everything that gets in his way.

 

It is dangerous. Jin thinks as he looks at the faces of Hoseok and Namjoon.

 

"You just calm down and tell us what's wrong."

 

Hoseok sighed."Jin hyung, this is a major problem okay? We are on our break and we are supposed to enjoyed it. But how can enjoy when someone broke the romote? I can't even watch the damn TV! Who the hell broke it?! Is it one of you?" Jhope asked in a bitter tone of voice.

 

Jin looked at Jungkook only to get a nod toward Jhope.

 

Really now? Does he have to step out? It was not his fault in the first place! Jungkook should have known better than to mess with him.

 

Now look what had happened.

 

Jhope clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter