003

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken (Aren't they?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should hang out with Jungkook more" Jin said taking a seat beside Taehyung and peeking over his shoulder to get a look at what the younger was doing on his phone.

Taehyung was playing Angry Granny Rush , his eyes not leaving the phone to look at Jin. 

 

And yes, they were like that.

 

Very childish, indeed.

 

Jin huffed in annoyance and slapped Taehyung's shoulder earning a protest from him.

"What hyunggg?. I was close to beat the high score!" Taehyung whined, running his fingers through his hair. 

Jin on the other hand didn't even look slightly bothered. "Did you hear what I just said now?"

"Um. No?"

Jin sighed and repeated again. "I said that you should hang out with Jungkook more"


"Why?  I already hang out with him a lot"

Jin had the words on the edge of his tongue to say that Jungkook likes him but didn't say it  as it could reveal Jungkook and his deal.

"Yeah I know, but more than that" Jin lifted his hand in the air and made a huge circle. "A lot."

"Why?"

"I mean, just think about it. We have to get closer. You know, like work together. Together" 

Jin stopped and looked at Taehyung. Judging by the expression, he didn't seem to agree much with him. Sad.

"And you remember what Namjoon said the other day? 'Teamwork makes the dream work' "

Jin finished his very good, factual speech. He felt proud actually.

Taehyung kept looking at Jin, his eyebrows knitted together and a hint of uncertainty in his eyes. "Are you two plotting something against me?"

"What??" Jin asked, he suddenly felt that they were caught, but then laughed loudly making Taehyung look at him like he had grown a second head. "Why do you say that?"

"Because every time you and Jungkook get together, you do childish work"

"Oh come on Tae!" Jin said flailing his arms in the air. "At least we don't play Angry Granny Rush"

"Where did that come from?!" 

Jin got up from his position and turned to Taehyung before bending down to squeeze the younger's cheeks. "I'm sorry~ but you remember what I said, right?" He said in a cringy tone.

For Jin's relief, this time Taehyung smiled and said, 

"Of course, I'll try" while patting Jin's and the latter his heels to leave the room.

 

Job well done, Jin.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter