Thanks

Heaven smile to him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank jihyo "joongki smile and shake her hand, because of her they agree to sign agreement with them. "It ok but have to treat me a expensive meal to thank me "jihyo try to make joke with him. Joongki thought she is serious and he know that it fine to him "aresso "jihyo shock when joongki agree  "I just joking joongki ah "jihyo tell that she didn't mean it.  "It ok jihyo I will treat you a meal to thanks you "joongki insist so jihyo cant say no to him. Jihyo ask joongki to let her know when he is free to buy her a meal and she excuse herself to continue her work before she late. 

Jihyo happy to know joongki even better and joongki and her start to close after that day. Jihyo only treat him like her brother not more but joongki feel he start to love jihyo. Joongki even ask jihyo to take a few class. He knew that jihyo love to continue her study but she can't due to her wealth and capabilities. They closeness make leehi mad and scare jihyo will steal all her wealth well actually it jihyo belong to.  She know joongki spend more time with jihyo but she can saw they face was look a like, she feel insecure and make decisions to know about her. She even hired spy to follow jihyo. 

Gdragon feel that jihyo talk a lot about joongki and he jealous with it.  Jihyo know he is pouting his mouth and she feel it so cute "oppa, why you mouth look like that "jihyo try to and she try to hold her laugh when jiyoung more pouting when she teasing him. Before jihyo wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter