I miss u

Heaven smile to him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~SONG JOONG KI LOV~

"Morning ceo,this is the file u ask me"young lady put the file on the table. " any new from jaejong?" Joongki ask his scetary. " no, they still looking " she reply while excuse her self . Joongki still looking for jihyo for one year still havnt found. He mostly give up, after the accident only his sister body havent found he doesnt know she still alive or dead. He miss her the most , she tge only family he have. "Jihyo ya~"he sigh ... 

~GDRAGON POV~

He look at ladies who look like eun gi.his membér know he still staring at her.taeyang hit him with his elbow, "mocha please.ice mocha"gd  answer  "ok" she reply with a sweet smile and make gd heart skip a beat. "I miss u "she shock with gd confession? Without hesitant she direct put her palm on gd forehead and that make him more nervous "u have fever maybe need to meet doctor" jihyo joke make all big bang member laugh. He doesnt care laugh,he just miss her touch. "Nice to meet u ,song ji hyo" he give her his killer smile.

~song ji hyo pov~

"Nice to meet u too,kwon ji yong" jihyo reply but gd smile make her body feel tingling,make her shy but she try to make the blank face again. "Nice to meet u guys, i mean big bang oppa and jiyong shi~" and she leave to do her job, she do part time because she have to affor her mum and daily live.sometime she feel like she know all the business management but maybe her interest but she love to learn medication from her mum, her mum is the one healing her face , without going to medical centef. Her mum know how to do medication in tradisional way. She also know a few medical term, that quick show for her but she just know. She try to recall her past memory but she cant.but there a dream, yelling in the car but tat all. Then all when blank. 

Gdragon pov

"Can i have ur number?"  Gdragon approce her when he want to leave restaurant . "Maybe ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter