song ji hyo

Heaven smile to him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"jihyo ya~ i like you"GD confess to her but they only know each other for four month. jjihyo admit she have feeling toward him but it just to fast. "bianne jihyo ya, i know it too fast but i didnt force you to accept me but i want to let you know" GD continue because he dont want jihyo think she have to accept him. " aresso oppa, thx for like me" jihyo reply while she feel blood start coming up to hier face. GD saw jihyo face red he start to laugh loudy ,he happy saw jihyo shy infront of him, the more he know jihyo , the more he find out jihyo is so cute.

《Skip》

jihyo try to apply job at song company, because her friend introduce her to looking job at office and try if she can get position as cleaner.she heard the song company salary is high enough as a cleaner.`then other office worker must be rich than me who word hard all this time`jihyo talk to herslef and suddenly she fall on the ground."ouch!"jihyo scream in pain. "im sorry miss, ididnt saw you just know" a handsome young man give his hand to help jihyo stand up "gwenccanna,im fine now" jihyo let him go because of his manner. she saw young man running there must be something happen if he run so fast to the office.

《Skip》

joongki just arrive at his office and looking for his sister picturer.she hurry back to office because detective call him saw her sister at pohang. and he need jihyo picture to ask people around. he also state that old ahjumma have save her from the danger but they cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter