Tao's birthday party

Writing with besties

It was Tao's birthday and Exo wanted to throw a surprise party. So they asked Kris to distract him while they organised everything. 

Kris took Tao to play basketball with other celebrities. After some time Tao was already tired. 

Tao: Let's go home, I'm sick of being here. 

On their way back Kris received a call from Suho telling him they weren't ready yet. 

Since Tao is addicted to Starbucks and cake, Kris took him there to eat some cake. However Xiumin was there buying the cake for the party. 

Kris asked Tao to go with him to the bathroom so Tao wouldn't see Xiumin. After buying the cake Xiumin let it fall as he was in a hurry. So he had to go back inside. Since Tao was back facing the entrance Kris made him keep looking at him till Xiumin went out. But when Xiumin was leaving Tao saw him and called him. He got scared because he thought their plan would fail. However Kris distracted Tao. 

Kris: Look, there's a cat. 

Tao: Where? Where? 

Kris signaled Xiumin to go away. 

Kris: Ohhhh! Too late, it's already gone. 

Tao got sad, so Kris bought him another cake and he got super happy. 

After eating so much, Tao had to go to the bathroom and while he was there Kris received a call from Suho telling him it was all done. When he came back from the bathroom Kris said they were going home. When they arrived everything was dark. 

Kris: Wait here I'm going to turn the lights on. 

When Kris turned them on the other members yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAO!". Tao was really happy. And he got even more when he saw his birthday cake. He gave Kris a lot of kisses and a big hug. 

The other members: We also helped.

Then they gave a group hug e yelled. And then they sang happy birthday to Tao and eat cake.