Baekhyun's problem

Writing with besties

One day Baekhyun lost his eyeliner. He cried so hard that Chanyeol asked him what was going on. And he answered he had lost his eyeliner and asked him if he could help looking for it. 

They turned the room upside down and realised that if it wasn't in their room then it had to be in one of their band mates' rooms. 

They asked the others, who started to search for it in their rooms, since they didn't want that Baekhyun cried (actually it was because of his yelling rather than his crying) but they didn't find it. 

Chanyeol ran to the nearest shop to buy Baekhyun eyeliner, so he wouldn't have to see his "beloved bacon" sad. However when he gave them to Baekhyun, he said he didn't like that brand. So Chanyeol asked him which brand he liked and went out again to buy the one Baekhyun wanted. But those eyeliners had already sold out. And the other shops were closed. 

He called Baekhyun to apologize and to say he would buy him eyeliners when he wake up in the morning. 

When he arrived at home, he went straight to bed as he was exhausted. He wasn't able to sleep because Baekhyun didn't stop sobbing. Which made him wake up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. 

He put some clothes on very quickly and rushed outside. When he left he hit the door and Baekhyun rushed to call him to tell him the news, but he was already gone. Then Baekhyun decided to go look for him. 

He ended up getting lost and called Chanyeol to know where he was and how he would be able to go home. However Chanyeol was also lost. They walked in circles until they found each other near the river and found their way home. 

When they arrived home Baekhyun remembered he had some news. He told Chanyeol and the news were...

 

 

 

 

That his eyeliner was in the bathroom all the time. Chanyeol was upset but...

Baekhyun was happy and that's what mattered. Baekhyun wanted to reward him since he had so much trouble to make him happy and he did, at night he cooked pasta and bacon for Chanyeol. 

And everyone was happy again.