sequel

Should I stay

OKAY HERE I AM WITH THE SEQUEL. HOPE ALL OF YOU (WHO READ THIS) HAPPY WITH THIS (CRIES). SORRY IT TOOKS SO LOONGGGGGG.

*****************

The smell of the stew travels across the room. Jungkook who just finished his bath come to the kitchen and stand beside Jimin who still stirring the stew slowly. He nudges jimin a few time before jimin turn around and pay his attention to jungkook. 

"yes dear. How can i help you?" jimin asked with big smileeeee on his face.

Jungkook hissed at the question. He look annoyed. Taehyung have been playing his game nonstop since jungkook come back from work.

"hey... Whats wrong?" jimin asked again.

Jungkook rolled his eyes to the hall.

"when taehyung will go back to his place?" jungkook finally ask.

"you know what had happened right? Please give him some time. He'll go back soon but not now", jimin answered before he switch off the stove and took kitchen towel to bring the stew to the dinner table. He wants to be there for his bestfriend.

"dinner's ready!" he chirps.

Taehyung have been staying in jimin and jungkook's crib for.... Let say a few days... He slept on the couch at night and go to the gallery during the day. His art gallery. He's a curator at one of the finest art gallery ever existed in the city. He'll be busy soon because some artist from overseas want to do art exhibition there but right now he's free. He wonders how his boyfriend, Yoongi is doing. Is he fine?

"so... You dont want to go back?" jungkook asked suddenly after slurping a couple of spoon of his 'best-friend' stew

"what?" taehyung, who daydreaming during dinner asked after almost choking at the question. Jimin nudges Jungkook and asked 'why you ask that?' in whisper.

"just asking" replied jungkook before he continue his dinner like he asked nothing.

"i dont know. Soon i guess?" replied taehyung and ignoring the 'why' look on jimin's face. He knew that face is not for him but for jungkook.


***


"hyung, have you eaten?" namjoon asked from the opening door.

"what time is it now?" yoongi asked back without looking at namjoon. Namjoon slipped himself into the studio.

"its almost night? Did you ever leave the studio?" namjoon asked again, worried.

Yoongi didnt replied instead he just shakes his head.

"hyungggggg....," namjoon voice out a disappointment tone.

"dont hyungggg me. This debut is very important to our company," yoongi replied.

"but your health is important too," namjoon said.

He look worried. Of course he is freaking worried. He remembers Yoongi in that same clothes 5 days ago which means Yoongi have been doing 'pasting myself in the studio' thing for 5 days without break. He knew the boy group debut is important but his hyung conditions is important too! He suspects something must had happened between his hyung and his hyung's boyfriend. The longest yoongi have been staying in the studio after he's in relationship with Taehyung is 3 days because usually, by the third day, taehyung will come and dragged yoongi home or in between days, taehyung will come to bring food and take yoongi out for freash air but none of that happening. He looks at Yoongi who have been staring at the desktop.

"he don't call me, joon. Not even once in these few days" yoongi said, finally.

Namjoon knew the moment Yoongi used, Joon, his nickname, yoongi most likely have something bad (most of the time) happen in his life. He turned yoongi's chair and saw the glistening eyes.

"tell me what happened," namjoon said.

With tears in his eyes, he spilled everything to Namjoon and Namjoon...

"pack your things and go home, hyung. You need rest. Don't worry. I'll help you", namjoon said again.

Yoongi sit up from his chair, collect his thing, shutting down everything in his studio and walk out of the studio with Namjoon by his side. 

***

Jimin sit beside him on the couch. He's fidgeting and Taehyung knew he wanna say something.

"yoongi dropped by earlier. He looks... Bad...," jimin said, slowly. Taehyung didnt look back, instead he just continue punching the buttons on the console. 

"I'm sure he didn't mean that"

"he said that to you?"

"no he didn't"

"then how you can be so sure?"

"tae....."

"I'm tired Jimin"

"i know that... But...."

"this is not the first time...." there's tear in taehyung's eyes.

"oh god tae... Please don't cry..."

"you do this because jungkook ask you to right?"

"waittt... What?! No no no...." jimin shakes his head. He took the console from taehyung's hand and placed it on the table.

"listen! This is not because of jungkook. This is because of Yoongi. You know how important the debut is for Yoongi right? You know that right?"
Taehyung just nod, slowly. His tears dropped to his tight. 

"then... Can't you forgive him this time around?" jimin asked him.

"i don't know...."

"its okay if you need more time... Just please don't cry...," jimin said, wipe taehyung's tears and get up to the kitchen.

Jimin come back with a bowl of ice cream, strawberry flavor and a spoon and give it to Taehyung. He took it with question mark on his face.

"he brought you that," jimin said before taking the console and playing the game that he didn't realised taehyung has paused earlier.

"he took your things too," jimin said after a few minutes. 

"he said sorry. I know this is hard but... You have been doing so well before this. You know how the industry works right? No i don't mean to get you out of my house but.... He promised me he will make up for it. Don't you want to know what he will do? For You?" Jimin said after a while.

"thanks Jimin," replied Taehyung before he put the bowl on the table, finished and snuggles to jimin's side.

"finallyyyyy...." Jungkook said in whisper at the back.

 

***

 

There's a knock on his door so he lifted his head from the paperwork. 

"boss, here's a flower bouquet for you," the receptionist said.

"for me?" taehyung asked.

"yes, for you," the receptionist replied before placing the bouquet on the table.

"thank you," taehyung replied back before he took it.

He smiled. Its his favorite flowers. Aster with lily of the valley. Of course he knew what the flowers mean. He saw the small card attached at the bouquet and took it out. Its written 'please stay - your lousy boyfriend'

Taehyung just smile reading it.

A few minutes later, his phone buzzed.

'babe......' 

He tried to ignore it when the next second, it buzzed again.

'taehyungieeeeee....'
'tae... Did you receive it?'
'tae.......'
'tae....... I miss you.....'
'tae....... Ice cream date?'
'tae........'

Taehyung made a small laugh. He was planning to reply the texts when his co-worker, Hoseok knock the door.

"your boyfriend's here," he said.

"waittt what?" taehyung get up from his chair before walking to the big window in his office and look thru it.

"can you see him? He's been pacing back and forth for quiet a time," hoseok said. 

"oh my god...."

"yes oh my god," hoseok said with a grin in his face.

"go and get him, Tae. You looks miserable these few days," hoseok said again.

"what should i say?"

"i don't know man, i guess, I'm sorry too....?"

 

***

 

"babe.....," yoongi said when he saw Taehyung at the gallery's door.

Taehyung just stay (not moving at all) at the door when he saw the miserable look on his boyfriend. Yoongi slowly approach him and pull him for hug.

"I miss you and I'm super deeply sorry. I shouldn't have forget that day," yoongi said between the hug.

Taehyung miss Yoongi too. His smell. His warm but he remained silent.

"tae.....," yoongi said before he pulled his body and look at Taehyung.

"oh god tae...  Please don't cry...."

"i....miss....you...too..." taehyung said between sobs.

Yoongi pulls him for another hug and placed few kisses on Taehyung's cheeks.

"I promise to make up for the anniversary. Please don't cry," he's trying to console Taehyung. 

Taehyung just nodded before intertwining their hands together. Yoongi brought him to his car.

"ice cream date?" he asked, Taehyung smile and nod his head.

 

***

 

"babe....."

"yes dear. I'm sorry but I'm rushing now," taehyung said before taking his things and go out of the bedroom.

"taeeeee....," yoongi whines.

"oh my god Yoongi please don't do this," taehyung come back to the bedroom, go to his boyfriend who is laying down on the bed, peppering him with kisses before...

"should i stay....?"

"yes please"

"only until 9. I need to meet the client later"

"okay until 9," yoongi said before he pull Taehyung for a longggggggggg hug. 

 

​​​​​​************

OKAY SO WHILE WRITING THISI'VE BEEN THINK FOR ALTERNATIVE ENDING (WHICH IS THE SAD ENDING) BUT WE'LL SEE HOW AND SORRY IF THERE'S MISTAKE IN GRAMMAR OR ANYTHING. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. HAHA. TILL THEN :)