end

Should I stay

Everyone knew how hardworking Yoongi is. Even after all those thropies and recognition, he still literally paste himself in his studio, the Genius Lab until wee hours. Of course this is the reason why people called him, the Genius. all those beats that made it into BILLBOARDS, all those Number 1 win on music chart every week, all those monthly interviews he get from all kind of magazine make him sometime forget about his needs as a human being. Yoongi too have feelings but people simply forgets that because Yoongi too dont really express his need to be in relationship until Taehyung came to his life. Namjoon, his best friend in music production shows his amazement when Yoongi brings Taehyung to works one day. the day, Taehyung tried to create some beats for Seokjin single (Seokjin, an artist under Yoongi's entertainment label) but the beats being replaced by Namjoon's one but Taehyung dont really mind because he is one free spirit person. He said he can always try again next time.

Taehyung is like the greatest human being ever existed in Yoongi's life. sometimes he will come to the studio with foods because let face it, Yoongi sometime forgets he even need bathroom breaks when he entered his studio. Sometimes he will come to the studio just to drag Yoongi out for a fresh air after staying in the studio for days. Taehyung's best friend, Jimin sometimes said that Taehyung is so free spirit that he turned himself to a fool for caring someone like Yoongi but of course Taehyung denied it. He dont really mind when Yoongi stayed too long in his studio because he knew his boyfriend is legit working.

"where's your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin and Jungkook, eventho they are not in the relationship, as they claimed they are, always stick together and today is not an exception. Jungkook brings his big cameo bag together with him and dropped it in front of the tv. Jimin just smirking waiting for an answer.

"as usual," Taehyung replied. He went to the kitchen and open a bag of nachos before pouring it into a big bowl.

making themself like its their home, both Jungkook and Jimin has spread themself out in the hall, connecting whats needed to big screen.

"what are we playing again, tonight?"

"OVERWATCHHHHHH!!!"

 

***

 

there's a knock on the door and Yoongi turns his chair before its open. Namjoon stick his head in,

"hyung, it almost 12. why didnt you go home yet..." Namjoon ask him.

Yoongi just stared into his computer in front of him. He glanced at the clock on his handphone, almost 12. why did he feel like he forget something.... something important...

"I'm still working on these, you know, for the kids debut," he simply replied.

the company decided to debut a boy group this coming summer so, both Yoongi and Namjoon has been given a priority to make their debut album. this is a golden chance and Yoongi will never let them go which means, he's going to spend more time in the studio and he dont think his boyfriend, Taehyung mind about it. Taehyung on the other hand, have been so supportive about his work all these while so most probably he really dont mind until.....

"Tae... did something suppose to happen today?" Jimin asked after dropping by from work.

"what?" Taehyung asked him back.

"this!!!" Jimin showed him the calender. Taehyung marked it with pink circle and wrote, 1st anniversary, beside it.

"oh..."

"he forgets again, right?" Jimin asked, he followed Taehyung to his bedroom.

Taehyung sit on his bed. Jimin is not a fool when he saw what Taehyung had prepared for the anniversary. Taehyung already decorated both his and Yoongi bedroom, lit up the candle (Yoongi's favorite) and there's a bunch of presents on the table. Taehyung promised that he will not cry but seeing that disappointed look on Jimin's face make his tears drop suddenly. Jimin, being his good friend just hug him and tug him to bed.

 

***

 

"babe....," Yoongi called and... nobody answer it. of course nobody answered it. it almost 1AM. He walks to their shared bedroom. They decided to stay together after 6 months into the relationship because why not. He opened the bedroom door and saw Taehyung in his deep sleep. He looked around the room and...

"babe.... I'm sorry," before he planted a kiss to Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung is hugging his favorite plush toy, Vick (V, Tae's nickname + Nick, the plush toy character's name) and Yoongi remembered that Taehyung will only sleep with Vick when he feel sad. Yoongi feels disappointed in himself.

"its okay," Taehyung mumbles before he goes back to his sleep, hugging Vick tighly.

 

***

 

As someone who is understanding, Taehyung woke up the next day and prepared the breakfast for both of them. Like nothing happen the night before. Yoongi wakes up to the smell of his favorite blueberry pancake, made by Taehyung and decided he should prepared the bed.

"breakfast ready," chirps Taehyung from the kitchen.

Yoongi walks to the kitchen and backhuging Taehyung. He dropped his face to Taehyung's neck and take a deep breath. He miss this! He miss Taehyung sweet smell. His eyes lingered to the calendar on top of the counter and he felt a pang to his heart.

"Do you think I should stay?" Taehyung said after he placed the plate and sit on the chair.

"what do you mean?"

"you know what I mean Yoongi..."

"babe... I'm sorry..."

"this is not the first time tho.."

"we talk about this already, right? you love me, right?"

"maybe we need to think again..."

with that, Taehyung goes to their bedroom and walk out with bag on his shoulder.

[THE END]

 

***

SO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SUCH STORY,,,,, SO IS IT OKAYYYY???? IDK WHAT TO FEEL, HAHAHAHA  HOPE ITS OKAY AND SUIT YOUR (IF ANYONE READING THIS) TASTE LOL SHOULD  I CONTINUE ITT? OKAY NEVERMIND FORGET ME ASKING ABOUT IT BYE~