Epilogue

Old Light

 

 
 

 

After Yunho was gone, the days continue per usual - the sun and the moon complement one another, giving light and darkness in ying yang. The people lived on with their lives - the people who didn't know Yunho personally.

After Yunho was gone, the whole family fall apart. Yunho left without a word, not even a letter. Yunho left without saying goodbye, nor did he even said hi to them that morning. Yunho left the world thinking it would be better without him, thinking his world perished after Jaejoong was gone. Oh, how wrong was he.

There are people who loved him - they might not show it the way Jaejoong did but their love is endless, perhaps more than Jaejoong's. There are people who wept for his disappearance, perhaps they will continue to weep till the end of their time.

Even if our world crumbled and had fallen apart, we are still a part of another's world. Seeing them happy doesn't mean they'll be happy without you. Seeing them sad doesn't mean they'll continue to be sad because of you. Though you've fixed your world there will still be a void deep inside. It's okay. Treat it as your most precious memory. When you cry for it, remember why you're crying - it's because those memories brought you happiness.

Live. Live through those horrendous days. Live through those useless days. Live for the people you love - deceased loved ones or even yourself. Soon those days will turn to beautiful and meaningful days. It won't be guaranteed if you yourself don't try to cheer yourself up.

Live. Live through those days and praise yourself.

"I did a good job living through this." 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTES



This epilog is as a reminder for all of you lovelies and for myself too. I love every single one of my readers and I appreciate your effort to read and also comment my writing. Even you. ghost readers. I love you too. Thank you for reading Old Light